Monday , November 18 2019

Youm-e-Difa 6th September Wallpapers

6 September Pakistan Defence Day Wallpaper & Pictures

Youm-e-Difa 6 September Wallpapers

Defence Day of Pakistan:6th September is the Defence day of Pakistan because it is the day when Pakistan won 17 days of the war against India in 1965.

6 september pic The Indo-Pak 1965 war fight with many armies and at last Pakistan Air Force won. Thanks to Allah Almighty and after that every Pakistani feel proud to celebrate that day in the memories of those Shaheeds who give their lives for the sake of Pakistan. Today we celebrate and awarded medals to those who are in the army, navy, air force, rangers and police. We Salute to all and May Allah Bless our Country, Ameen. Long Live Pakistan, Long Live Pak Army, Long Live Pak Air Force, Long Live Pak Navy.

Defence Day Nishan-e-Haider

Havaldar Lalak Jan Shaheed.

Lalak Jan of the Northern Light Infantry (NLI) was one of those many who as a junior leader fought from the forefront to thwart heavy enemy Indian attacks. He volunteered to be deployed on the front positions located at the jagged peak in May 1999. He was born in Yasin, District Ghizer, in the Northern Areas of Pakistan. Hav. Lalak drove back many aggressive ventures by the Indian enemy and imposed colossal losses on them. On July 7, Hav. Lalak sustained serious injuries as enemies pounded the area with heavy mortar shelling. But despite being injured, he retained his position and frustrated the Indian assault. He, however, succumbed to his injuries at the same post he was defending. Hav. Lalak was awarded the Nishan-i-Haider for his dauntless courage and devotion.

6th september defence day handmade posters

Pilot Officer Rashid Minhas Shaheed

Rashid Minhas or Rashid Minhas Shaheed, (February 17, 1951–August 20, 1971) was a Pilot Officer in the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) during the 1971 Pakistan-India War. He was born in Karachi. From an early age, Minhas was fascinated by aviation history and technology. He had collected different models of aircraft and jets. He studied from Saint Patrick’s High School, Karachi. He attended Karachi University where he studied military history and Aviation history. Having joined the air force, he was commissioned on 13 March, 1971 in the 51st GD(P) Course; on August 20 of that year, he was getting ready to take off in a T-33 trainer in Karachi when a Bengali instructor pilot, Flight Lieutenant Matiur Rahman, gained his way into the back of the plane. He has been reported to have been watching Minhas closely for many weeks for his being new, young and inexperienced. In mid-air, Rahman knocked Minhas out with the intention of defecting to India along with the plane. In mid-flight Minhas regained consciousness, and realized that his plane is being hijacked. He desperately communicated to the PAF Masroor Base at 11:30 AM, about his hijacking by Rahman. After a tussle between the two pilots, the plane crashed. The precise cause of the plane crash is unknown, except that it was the result of the struggle between Minhas and Rahman. The crash site of the T-33 was later found 40 km from the Indian border. Minhas was posthumously awarded Pakistan’s top military honor, the Nishan-E-Haider, and became the youngest man and the only member of the Pakistan Air Force to win the award. He also became a national hero. The Pakistan Air Force base at Kamra has been renamed in his honor. In Karachi, he was honored by naming the main street, Rashid Minhas Road (Urdu: شاہراہ راشد منہاس ), after him. He is one of the most prominent and honored Pilot in Pakistan. He has been honored by Pakistani Media and numerous documentary dramas and films have been made upon him.

Lance Naik Mohammad Mahfooz Shaheed

Lance Naik Mohammad Mahfooz Shaheed Born 25 October 1944 in Pind Malikan (now Mahfuzabad), Rawalpindi district. Enlisted in the Army on 25 October 1962. Serving in ‘A’ Company of 15 Punjab Regiment when war broke out in 1971, Lance Naik Mohammad Mahfuz was deployed on the Wagha-Attari Sector in East Pakistan where his company was pinned down by unceasing frontal and crossfire from automatic weapons. Although his machine gun was destroyed by an enemy shell, Mahfuz advanced towards an enemy bunker whose automatic fire had inflicted heavy casualties. Even though wounded in both legs by shell splinters, when he reached the bunker he stood up and pounced on the enemy, but was hit. Although unarmed, he caught hold of one enemy was slowly strangling him when another bayoneted him to death during the night on 17 December 1971. He was 27 years old.

Capt Mohammad Sarwar Shaheed

Muhammad Sarwar (1910–27 July 1948) was born in Singhori village, Tehsil Gujar Khan, District of Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan. Muhammad Sarwar was a captain in the newly formed Pakistani Army. Commissioned: 1944, Punjab Regiment. In 1947, he volunteered to take part in the battalion organized by the Pakistani Army that entered Kashmir on the order of the then Governor-General Muhammad Ali Jinnah with the object of besting and chasing away the Indian Army which had invaded Kashmir after the Kashmiri people voted unanimously in favor of joining Pakistan. His regiment managed to outflank the unorganized Indian troops and forced them to retreat out of the parts which are now known as Northern Areas in one of the battles of the First Kashmir War. He was killed by machine-gun fire when advancing forward through a barbed-wire barricade. He was awarded the Nishan-E-Haider for his bravery and valour. During the Kashmir Operations soon after the birth of Pakistan, as Company Commander of the 2nd Battalion of the Punjab Regiment, Captain Sarwar filled with the spirit of Jihad launched an attack causing heavy casualties against a strongly fortified enemy position in the Uri Sector under heavy machine gun, grenade and mortar fire. But on 27 July 1948, as he moved forward with six of his men to cut their way through a barbed-wire barrier, he died when his chest was riddled by a burst of heavy machine gunfire. There is a college named after him, Sarwar Shaheed College.

Major Muhammad Akram Shaheed

Muhammad Akram (1938 – 1971) was born in Dinga Village, District of Gujrat, Punjab, while he belonged to the village of Nakka Kalan in the district of Jhelum. He belonged to the Awan tribe Pakistan. He was a major of the Pakistan Army, commissioned in 1963 as part of the Frontier Force Regiment. During the Bangladesh Liberation War of 1971, the 4th FF Regiment, which Akram commanded, was placed in the forward area of the Hilli district, in East Pakistan. The regiment came under continuous and heavy air, artillery and armor attacks from the Indian Army. For an entire fortnight, despite enemy superiority in both numbers and firepower, Akram and his men repulsed every attack, inflicting heavy casualties on the Indian enemy. Akram died during this battle. He was buried in village Bolder in Bengal. He is called the hero of Hilli. Anjum Sultan Shahbaz famous writer and historian has mentioned him in the book Tareekh-e-Jhelum and Shohdai Jhelum. Akram was posthumously awarded the Nishan-e-Haider, Pakistan’s highest military award.

Major Mohammad Tufail Shaheed

Major Tufail was born in Hoshiarpur in 1914 and commissioned in the 16 Punjab regiment in 1943. After a distinguished career, which included several instructional and command appointments in his own Battalion and also in the Civil Armed Forces, he was posted to the East Pakistan Rifles in 1958 as a Company Commander. In August of the same year, Indian troops captured a village in East Pakistan. Major divided his men into three groups and it was decided that they would launch the assault during the dark hours of 7th August. When the majors group was about fifteen yards from the enemy, they came under heavy fire and three bullets entered major’s stomach. Despite the shower of blood from his stomach, he kept moving forward and silenced the machinegun with a grenade. When another enemy machine-guns opened fire, killing his second in command, Major Tufail destroyed that gun too with a well-aimed grenade. During the hand-to-hand encounter that followed, he noticed the commander of the Indian post moving silently to attack one of his men. Though fatally wounded, Major Tufail crawled towards the enemy commander. He stretched out one of his legs and as the enemy stumbled he hit him in the face with his steel helmet, saving his troop. Major continued directing the operation until the enemy was driven out leaving behind four dead and three prisoners. Due to the loss of so much blood, major fell on the ground, and then got up and said to his officer “I have completed my duty, the enemy is on the run”. Major was taken to hospital but he later died the same day.

Major Shabbir Sharif Shaheed

Major Shabbir Sharif Shaheed (born April 28, 1943, in Kunjah, Gujrat District) completed his O Levels from St. Anthony’s High School, Lahore. While he was at Government College Lahore, he received a call to join Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Kakul. He was thus commissioned in Pakistan Army on April 19, 1964, and after successfully completing his training (including a receipt of Sword of Honor) he was posted to the 6th Battalion of the Frontier Force Regiment. It was on December 3, 1971, that he was commanding a company of 6 FF Regiment near Sulemanki Headworks when he was assigned the task of capturing the high bund (ground) overlooking the Gurmukh Khera and Beriwala villages in the Sulemanki sector. These points were defended by more than a company of Indian Army’s Assam Regiment which was supported by a squadron of tanks. To attain his objective, Major Sharif had to go through an enemy minefield and swim across a 30-feet wide and 10 feet deep defensive canal, which he accomplished under heavy artillery and automatic fire. Leading his company, he launched a frontal attack and succeeded in driving the Indian enemy out of its fortified trenches by dusk on December 3. A total of 43 enemy soldiers were killed in this action, and another 28 Indians were taken, prisoners. Moreover, four enemy Indian tanks were also destroyed. After he took over an anti-tank gun from his gunner in an attack was killed by a direct hit in the afternoon of 6 December. He was 28 years old.

Jawan Sawar Muhammad Hussain Shaheed

Jawan Sawar Muhammad Hussain Janjua Shaheed was born in Dhok Pir Bakhsh (now Dhok Muhammad Hussain Janjua named after him in commemoration of his Gallantry) in Gujar Khan on June 18, 1949. He joined Pakistan Army as a driver on September 3, 1966, at a very young age of 17 years. Although he was only a driver he always yearned to participate in active battle. At the time of the 1971 war he was attached with an old army unit known as “20 Lancers”. While his unit was engaged in the frontline area of Zafarwal-Shakargarh, he himself never missed an opportunity of taking over a machine-gun and firing on the Indian enemy, unmindful of any danger. It was on December 5, 1971, that while braving intense shelling and direct fire from enemy Indian tanks and infantry, he went from trench to trench delivering ammunition to the frontline soldiers. It was documented by his company men that on the following day, he went out with four fighting patrols and undertook most hazardous missions. However, it was on December 10, 1971, that he spotted the enemy digging in near village Harar Khurd along with the minefield laid out by Pakistan Army. He thus immediately informed the second-in-command of his unit. But simultaneously he moved, on his own initiative, from one anti-tank gun to another directing the crew to fire accurately at enemy tanks, and was thus responsible for the destruction of sixteen Indian enemy tanks. On the same day, at 04:00 pm, while directing fire from one of the recoilless rifles, he was hit on the chest by a burst of machine-gun fire from an enemy tank and thus died in action. Sawar Muhammad Hussain had the distinction of being the first Jawan (a rank of a foot soldier in Pakistan Army) to be awarded Nishan-e-Haider for his gallantry. He died at the age of 22.

Captain Karnal Sher Khan Shaheed

Karnal Sher Khan (1970–1999) was a Pakistani Army officer. He was a Captain in the 12 Northern Light Infantry (NLI), 27 Sind. Captain Sher Khan was born in Nawan Killi a village in the Swabi District of N.W.F.P. Pakistan. Karnal is a localised form of Colonel. His elder brother, after his death, told in TV interviews that their parents wanted Sher Khan to become a Colonel in Pakistan Army that’s why they gave him Karnal as the first name. The village of Kernel Sher Khan i.e. Nawan Kali (means: New Village) has now been named after him as “Karnal Sher Khan Kili” (Village of Karnal Sher Khan). Captain Karnal Sher was posthumously awarded the Nishan-e-Haider for his daring actions and services to his country during the Kargil conflict with India in 1999, on the recommendation of the Indian Army. Indian army shelled across the line of control which summoned a response from regular Pakistan army units thus pitching Karnal Sher in action. Captain Karnal Sher Khan emerged as the symbol of mettle and courage during the Kargil conflict on the Line of Control (LoC). He set personal examples of bravery and inflicted heavy losses on the Indian enemy. He defended the five strategic posts, which he established with his Jawan’s at the height of some 17,000 feet at Guitar, and repulsed many Indian attacks. After many abortive attempts, the enemy on July 5 ringed the post of Capt. Sher Khan with the help of two battalions and unleashed heavy mortar firing and managed to capture some part of the post. Despite facing all odds, he leads a counter-attack and re-captured the lost parts. But during the course, he was hit by the machine-gun fire and embraced Shahadat or martyrdom at the same post. He is the first officer from the NWFP province to be awarded Nishan-e-Haider. Captain Karnal Sher had a citation posted by the Indian Army too for his exceptionally courageous defense and counter-attack on Tiger Hill.