Applications are invited from Pakistani citizens on prescribed form, available on the university website ویمن یونیورسٹی مردان at www.wumardan.edu.pk, for the following vacant positions:
Additional Director (Works) 19
B.Sc. Civil Engineering with First division from an HEC recognized University/Institution with 12 years’ teaching/ Administrative experience in a University/Government or autonomous body in BPS17 and above.
Deputy Director (Works)
B.Sc. Civil Engineering with First division from an HEC recognized University/Institution with 5 years’ teaching/ administrative experience in a University/Government or autonomous body in BPS17 and above.
Women University Mardan Jobs 2020
For each of the above positions, application form along with a copy of CNIC, recent passport size photograph, attested copies of Educational Testimonial(s), Domicile, Experience Certificate(s) and bank receipt; (Account No. 15702-00-2, Titled: Vice Chancellor Women University Mardan; The Bank of Khyber, Chamber House Branch, Mardan; Branch Code: 0007) of Rs. 1500/- should reach the Registrar Office, Women University Mardan, East Canal Road, Mardan on or before 16th March 2020.
• In-service candidates should apply through proper channel. They must submit No Objection Certificate(s) from their concerned Department/Institution along with the application form.
• Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained.
Terms and Conditions
1. All the above positions shall be on contract basis extendable subject to good performance.
2. Less than 3.0/4.0 CGPA will be considered as the second division.
3. The University reserves the right to increase/decrease/withhold or not to fill any advertised post depending upon its need.
4. Scrutiny lists shall be uploaded on the University website. Candidates should regularly visit www.wumardan.edu.pk for updates.
5. Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview. Candidate must produce HEC verified degrees on the day of the interview.
6. Applicants applying for more than one post shall submit separate application with necessary documents, complete in all respect.
7. University will not be held responsible for non or late delivery of Call Letters.
8. No TA/DA will be paid.