Women University Multan Jobs 2023 Apply Online
Applications for the post of Research Associate is invited from the qualified female scholars only for the HEC approved Projects in The Women University Multan as per following details:
|Project Title||Principal Investigator||Name of Post||Field /|
|Qualification / Experience||Remuneration|
|01||15347||Determinations of metabolic|
Biomarker from serum of Acute
Myeloid Leukemia Patients by
Green synthesis of iron-based
|Dr. Maryam Zain.|
Associate Professor. Department of
The Women University Multan
|Biotechnology||Females having 18 years of|
education in the field of
Biotechnology and currently
enrolled in Ph.D. program in the
relevant filed are eligible to apply.
Terms and conditions:
- Application on plain paper with detailed CV, testimonials, experience certificate(s) and two passport size photographs should reach the Office of above said Principal Investigators on or before 04-12-2023 till 04:00 PM.
- Original documents shall have to be produced at the time of interview.
- Incomplete and late received applications will not be entertained and only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Ph.D. students currently enrolled in the Women University Multan in the relevant field shall be given preference
- Contact details. Telephone/Mobile Nos. and email address should be provided along with application for quick correspondence.
- The Principal Investigator reserves the right to cancel the post cited above without any reason.
- Payment will be made to selected candidate as per HEC approved head of the concerned project.
- The offer is valid initially for a period of one year and further extendable up to maximum for the duration of the project, subject to the availability of funds and satisfactory performance.
- In service candidates will not be considered for the award.
- The principal investigator to dismiss the selected research student due to poor performance at any stage of the project.
- No TAD A will be admissible for attending the interview.
Address: REGISTRAR The Women University (Katcherv Campus). LMQ Road. Opposite District Courts. Multan.