AQIQA IN ISLAN
First of all we should think ,what is AQIQA?
The Animal Slaughtery When Baby is Born Thanks For Allah
furthermore meaning (earmark, Bite or fork or cut)
WHAT THINKING OF ANY MUSLIM FOR AQIQA
1-Best Islamis Positive Thrill
2-Thank For Allah
3 -SUNNAt Of Prophet Hazrat muhammad saw
AQIQA IN ISLAM
Aqiqa is not Farz Or WAjib in islam BUT Mustahab
Basic Knowledge OF Aqiqa
1. One the reasons for Aqeeqa is that the child is protected from calamity and sickness.
2. According to the Hanafi Madhab, Aqeeqah is Mustahabb.
3. The method for Aqeeqah is that on the seventh day after the baby?s birth, you should cut his hair and weigh it. The equivalent of the hair?s weight should be given out in charity, make a sacrifice on behalf of the baby. For a baby boy, you may slaughter two sheep, and one sheep for a baby girl.
4. If you are not able to slaughter on the seventh day, then you may do so on the fourteenth, twenty first, etc. at seven day interval.
5. At the time of sacrifice, you may learn the du?aa to read from your local Aalim. (Fataawa Rahimiyyah vol.1 pg.59, 60, 61)