WAPDA Hospital Peshawar Jobs 2023 Application Forms
WAPDA Hospital Peshawar and its allied dispensaries are providing medical facilities to the employees of DISCOs, WAPDA, GENCOs and NTDC, etc. Applications are invited for recruitment of suitable candidates to fill the following posts, on locum Basis as a stop gap arrangement for continuity for medical care to the patients initially for a period of (06) Six Months (extendable subject to satisfactory performance).
Applicants are advised to read the following instruction carefully before filling the application for relevant posts.
INSTRUCTION & GENERAL CONDITIONS
- i) Selection will be made purely on merit. Candidates are advised to apply through Application addressed to Medical Superintendent, WAPDA Hospital, Peshawar clearly mentioning relevant post along with complete set of educational documents/Testimonials/ PMDC / PMC/ PNC Experience certificate/copy of CNIC/Two passport size photograph.
- ii) Candidates engaged on Locum / Lumpsum Package working in WAPDA Medical Services are also advised to apply afresh.
iii) No TA/DA will be admissible for Test/lnterview.
- iv) Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- v) Salary package will be decided in light of prevailing WAPDA rules.
- vi) WAPDA reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
vii) Last date of submission of applications is 15th day from the date of publication of advertisement.
viii) Applications can be submitted through Postal Service/Courier Services or by hand in WAPDA Hospital, Peshawar.
- ix) Application received after due date will not be entertained.
- x) Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.