WAPDA Health Units play a vital role in providing healthcare services to the employees and their families. These units are equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and staffed by highly skilled medical professionals. The aim is to ensure the well-being of WAPDA employees and promote a healthy work environment.
WAPDA Health Units Jobs 2023 Application Forms
Applications are invited to fill in the vacant posts of Specialist Doctors, GDMOs, Dental Surgeons and Staff Nurses at various WAPDA Health Units.
Contract: Initially a period of 03 x years renewable subject to satisfactory performance. The contract services may be considered for regularization after fulfillment of all codal formalities of regular recruitment (if required).
Instructions and General Conditions:
- Selection will be made purely on merit basis according to region base requirements and fulfilling requisite selection criteria.
- Candidates outside the region may also apply for other regional group hospitals based on their willingness to perform duty outside their domiciled region.
iii. Medical facility to the employee, spouse and real children will be allowed. No referral outside concerned WAPDA Hospital will be entertained. Only medical facilities available in house will be provided.
- Pensionary benefits and facilities like house acquisition. Conveyance Allowance. Free electricity shall not be admissible during contract period.
- Contract service shall be terminated on one month’s notice from either side. In case of misconduct services shall be dispensed without notice/pay.
- No Government/Semi Government/Autonomous body employee will be considered for final selection without submission of NOC/resignation from parent department.
vii. All WAPDA rules and regulation shall be applicable.
viii. Candidates may apply for the post on Contract Based Policy and should clearly mention the name of the post on the top most right corner of application. Name of post should also be mentioned on top of the envelop against which applied.
- Candidates who have been dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible.
- Existing candidates are also advised to apply Through Proper Channel.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
xii. No TA/ DA will be allowed to candidates for interview by WAPDA.
xiii. Original testimonials must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
xiv. WAPDA reserves the right to withhold / cancel the recruitment process at any stage. The number of posts can be increased or decreased by the approval of competent authority
- Applications along with one complete set of educational documents / testimonials / Certificates and 02 x passport size photographs will be submitted to concerned Hospital at the address as mentioned below:
|Sr. No.||Name and Address of Health Unit||Contact No. & E-mail Address|
|1.||Medical Superintendent, WAPDA Hospital, Abdullahpur, West Canal Road, Faisalabad.||041-9220204/041-9220227-9|
|2.||Medical Superintendent, WAPDA Hospital, WAPDA Building at Camping Ground.|
Thana Sadar, G.T. Road. Gujranwala.
|3.||Medical Superintendent, WAPDA Hospital. WAPDA Medical Centre, Hussainabad, Hyderabad.||022-9260307|
|4.||Medical Superintendent. WAPDA Hospital. Khanewal Road, WAPDA Colony. Multan.||061-9210380/061-9220210|
|5.||Medical Superintendent, WAPDA Hospital, Mangla Dam Project, Mangla.||0544-671077|
|6.||Medical Superintendent, WAPDA Hospital. Mini Wapda House,|
Sakhi Chashma Shami Road. Peshawar.
|7.||Medical Superintendent, WAPDA Hospital, TPS. Sheikhmanda Airport Road, Quetta.||081-9241035|
|8.||Medical Superintendent, WAPDA Hospital. REPCO Building, Rashid Minhas Road, Rawalpindi.||051-9272112/9292684|
|9.||Medical Superintendent, WAPDA Hospital. Left Bank Colony. P.O. Sobra City, Tehsil Ghazi, Distt:|
Haripur, Tarbela Dam Project, Tarbela.
|10.||Medical Superintendent, WAPDA Hospital, Thermal Power Station, Guddu.||0722-679251|
|11.||Medical Superintendent, WAPDA Hospital, Neart Railway Sleeper Factory, Behind High Court Building.|
WAPDA Hospital Complex, 210-Ferozepur Road, Lahore.
Last date for submission of applications shall be the 15th day from publication of the advertisement.