Walled City of Lahore Authority Jobs NTS Test Result 2022
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointment against the following post(s) under the a WCLA project titled CONSERVATION AND REHABILITATION OF MIR CHAKR-E-AZAM TOMB AND INFRASTRUCTURE IMPROVEMENT OF STAGHARA WAILED CITY on a the contract basis for the period of one year on merit basis.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Interested Candidates who fulfill the criteria may visit NTS website (www.nts.org.pk) to apply for all posts.
2. Candidates are advised to apply Online on the form available on NTS website www.nts.org.pk
3. Test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
4. Candidates are advised to deposit the test fee of Rs. 550/- as per following on the prescribed slip (to be downloaded with the NTS form) Jn the branches of designated banks as guided by NTS.
5. After the expiry of stipulated date, no application will be considered.
6. Last date of submission of applications is -10th October 2021-.
7. Candidates can download their roll no. slips from NTS website.
8. The list of the short listed candidates for the final interview along with the schedule of the final interview for all posts will be displayed on NTS website (www.nts.org.pk). All candidates are advised to regularly visit NTS website for the schedule of the final Interview.
9. No Separate interview call and intimation will be made to the shortlisted candidates.
10. For any further information, please visit NTS website www.nts.org.pk, or call 051-8444441.
- The Candidates already working in the Government/Semi Government Organization should apply through proper channel and must produce NOC issued by their employer with the application.
- WCLA has the right to increase/decrease number of posts or reject any post without any notice.
- WCLA reserves the right to accept or reject any application without mentioning/ assigning any reason.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for written test/interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Contract period for the aforementioned posts will be for one year.
- Prescribed experience shall be counted after acquiring the requisite educational qualification.
- If candidate is interested to apply for more than one posts, a separate set of application may be forwarded otherwise the
application will not be entertained.
- The degrees should be issued by the HEC Recognized University/institutions.
- Candidates shall present original documents (CNIC, Domicile, Degrees, Experience) along with a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents, at the time of interview/test.