The Wah Engineering College University of Wah B.Sc, M.S and Ph.D. Engineering Admission 2020
Wah Engineering College University of Wah open B.Sc, M.S, and Ph.D. Engineering Admission in Fall 2020.
B.Sc Engineering Programs:
• At least the first division in FSc or equivalent.
• Computer-Based Entry Test will be held at Wah Engineering College (WEC), Wah Cantt.
• Merit will be determined on the basis of 50% FSc marks and 50% Entry Test marks.
• BSc Engineering in relevant discipline with at least 2.50/4.00 CGPA or it’s equivalent.
• UW Entry Test/GAT-General/GRE (50% Marks) and Interview.
Ph.D. in • Electrical Engineering
Engineering * Mechanical Engineering
• MS degree/equivalent in relevant discipline
• Entry test (min 70% marks) or GAT subject/GRE subject (min 60% marks) and interview
Please complete the form below to register at the University of Wah (UW) Admissions. You will receive an email after registration guiding you on how to fill/submit an application form. ( It is advised to check your eligibility criteria before applying
HOW TO APPLY
In-Person: Wah Engineering College, University of Wah, Quaid Avenue, Wah Cantt.
LAST DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 9th SEPTEMBER 2020
• Minimum CGPA 3.00/4.00
For further information please contact, Chairman Admissions Committee, Wah Engineering College, University of Wah, Quaid Avenue, Wah Cantt.
Tel No: 051-905525216-17 Email: email@example.com Website: wecuw.edu.pk