UOS Faculty of Pharmacy/College of Pharmacy Admission 2023
Apply Online (No manual application shall be entertained) Last date for submission of applications December 27, 2022 (Mid-night 12:00) Online admissions web portal shall be active from 08.12.2022. Faculty of Pharmacy
College of Pharmacy
Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
Faculty of Medical & Health Sciences
Department of Allied Health Sciences
Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
BS AHS (Pathology Lab Sciences)
(Classes of all AHS programs shall be conducted at Sargodha Medical College)
Display of Master List (for correction) 28.12.2022
Candidates can visit Facilitation Center or submit request via SU web portal for correction (if any) in particulars till 29.12.2022 (04:00 p.m.)
ADMISSION SCHEDULE Regular Self Support
Hafiz-e-Quran Test 29.12.2022 –
Disability Test 02.01.2023 –
Chairman Admission Committee, University of Sargodha
Recognition of DPT & BS AHS Degrees
Recognized by HEC
750 bedded DHQ Teaching Hospital, Sargodha
Recognition of PharmD
Recognized by Pharmacy Council of Pakistan
For PharmD: FSc (Pre-Medical) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent
For DPT and all BS AHS programs: At least 60% marks in FSc (Pre-
Medical) or Equivalent
Foreign/Overseas candidates who have quatrfied FSc (Pre-Medical) or
equivalent from any country under Pakistani or Foreign Education system, with
three major science subjects out of which Biology and Chemistry are essential,
are eligible to apply for these seats. In case of qualification from any Foreign
Education System. IBCC equivalence Certificate will be compulsory.
First Merit List 02.01.2023 10.01.2023
Second Merit List 04.01.2023 12.01.2023
Third Merit List/Reserved quota 06.01.2023 16.01.2023
Commencement of Classes 09.01.2023 16.01.2023
1 For consideration of admission in more than 01 categories, apply separately in each program.
2. The Regular, Self Support Local and Foreign/Overseas candidates are required to apply online.
3. On any of the above dates, if there is a public holiday, the process will be completed on the next date.
4. As per rules, the vacant seats after 3rd merit list will be filled from the waiting Merit Ust.
5. Hostel facility is not guaranteed.
A dedicated team of SU Admission Office staff will be available during office hours through front desk, phone and online to answer the admission queries. Contact details are as follow:
UAN # 048 111 867 111
HOW TO APPLY
1. Candidate must have a photograph (standard passport size with blue background), a valid mobile phone number, email CNIC copy of both candidate as wen as his/her father/guardian and copies of all testimonials before starting the online application.
2. Register your ID at admissions.su.edu.pk using your mobile number. Candidates previously registered at SU online admission portal can use their already created account for submitting their admission applications). In case of forgetting password, candidates are advised to use reset password option
3. Complete your online application form fast A challan form for application processing fee worth Rs. 550/- will be generated which must be deposited in any branch of HBL. Then candidate has to attach the scanned copy of this deposited challan in the online application for its final submission.
4. To apply for another program, candidate has to create and submit another application with new processing fee.
5. After closing date, program wise master lists will be displayed on university website to entertain data correction requests through candidate accounts. Later on. correction request will be accepted; however. University shall not be responsible if this effects the merit position and/or admission of the candidate.
6. The candidates are responsible to visit University website to view their respective merit lists as per given schedule. No separate information shall be given in this regard.
7. At the time of admission the candidate will be required to submit their original terminal degree/DMC. application form, copies of all academic testimonials. CNIC (applicant + father/guardian) and an affidavit (specimen available on website) on plain paper In their relevant department
8. After verification of documents the relevant department will generate enrolment fee challan form. After depositing fee challan in any HBL branch the departmental copy of this challan is necessary to be submitted in relevant department within the date mentioned on challan form during office hours for approval of admission/enrolment
9. The University shall determine the merit on the percentage basis if candidate’s transcript does not contain the percentage then it is candidate’s responsibility to bring the percentage certificate (duly verified) from previous institution before last date and upload percentage at admission portal accordingly.
10. Any change in admission schedule shall be intimated through the University website www.admissions.su.edu.pk/advertisement
Nominations from relevant agencies / departments / provincial ministries / GHQ etc against reserved seats must reach In the Admission Office, University of Sargodha on or before December 27,2022.
Note Provision of fake/false/incorrect information at the time of admission shall be liable to cancellation of candidate’s admission and expulsion from the University at any stage and all fee and other dues paid by him/her to the University upto that time shall be forfeited. The student and his/her father/guardian would also be liable to any further departmental or legal action that the University may deem fit to take