University of WAH Bachelors & Masters Admission 2023 Online Registration
The University of Wah is a private-sector higher education institution founded with the vision of achieving excellence in unbiased dissemination of quality education to all. It was granted Charter by the Punjab Provincial Assembly in 2009. University is offering HEC approved 4-Years bachelor’s and 2-Years Masters’s degrees in Basic, Social, Computer, Management Sciences, and Engineering. UW also offers MS and Ph.D. Programs in multiple disciplines. The University has two constituent colleges; Wah Engineering College (WEC) and Mashal Degree College (MDC). WEC is offering BSc and MS programs in the fields of Civil, Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, and Mechatronics Engineering and Ph.D. The degree program in Electrical Engineering. It also offers BSc Engineering Technology in the fields of Electrical and Mechanical. The University remains open from 8:00 AM to 8:30 PM.
- Foreign qualified eminent faculty
- Well equipped labs
- Spacious hostels for boys and girls
- One of the fastest-growing universities in Pakistan
- Research projects In collaboration with Pakistan Ordnance
- Excellent infrastructure, conducive learning environment, ideal discipline, regular sports, transport facilities.
University of WAH Bachelors & Masters Admission Online Registration
University of WAH Admission Online Registration
Please complete the form below to register at the University of Wah (UW) Admissions. You will receive an email after registration guiding you on how to fill/submit the application form. ( It is advised to check your eligibility criteria before applying.
Scholarships/ Fee Concessions
Financial assistance in the form of Qarz-e-Hasna and fee concession are available for bright and needy students.
How to Apply:
Online www.uow.edu.pk In-Person University of Wah, Quaid Avenue, Wah Cantt. In order to apply, the applicants are required to submit the prescribed form (duly completed) along with supporting documents, on or before the notified closing date and send it to the Admission Committee. Admission will be based on Academic Eligibility as explained in “Admission Policy”. Prospectus/Admission forms can be obtained in the following ways.
1. Prospectus/Admission forms can be obtained from Admission Cell @ Rs. 1800/- PKR during office hours from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday to Friday.
2. Prospects/Admission forms can also be obtained by sending a bank draft/ Pay order of Rs. 1800/- PKR in the favor of University of Wah. In this case, you are required to send us an application that should show your interest to the program applying for, along with bank draft/pay order.
3. Prospectus/Admission forms can also be downloaded from the University of Wah website (https://uow.edu.pk/Downloads/). In this case, you are required to send a bank draft/ Pay order of Rs. 1800/- PKR in the favor of University of Wah.
4. The application can be submitted online through the University Admission System which can be accessed from the university website. The applicant has to fill the required information online and send the printed copy of the Application Form and required documents along with a paid copy of fee challan of Rs. 1800/- PKR.