Online Applications are invited for admissions to MBA 1.5 (Years) Program at IBA-PU.UNIVERSITY OF THE PUNJAB MBA ADMISSION 2020
- The candidates holding BBA (Hons) from any HEC recognized institutions with at least 2.5 CGPA.
- The clearance of the Entry Test is mandatory with 50% marks.
- The interview must be qualified with 50% marks.
- The candidate must obtain at least 19.5 out of 40 marks in academic merit (merit formula table and regulations is available at www.pu.edu.pk/dpcc/rule_procedure.htm) to be eligible for taking the written test.
- 50% seats are reserved for graduates from IBA-PU and the rest of 50% shall be filled on an open merit basis.
|Availability of Online Admission
Forms & Fee Challan
|04-03-2019 (Monday) to 12-03-2019
(Tuesday) till 04:00 pm
|Last date for submission of Online
Admission Forms through
|14-03-2019 (Thursday) till 04:00 pm|
|Entry Test Date and Venue||16-03-2019 (Saturday) at 09:30 am at
|Interview||21-03-2019 (Thursday) at IBA-PU|
All admissions rules & regulations regarding MS/M.Phil/M.Sc. (Engg./Hons)/Ph.D. in
Admission Regulations Book, PU will be applicable. The candidates other than Punjab
University must produce NOC & Equivalence Certificate.
How to Apply Online:
- Online Admission Form is available for MBA 1.5 Years (Morning) Program at https://admissions.pu.edu.pk. The candidate is required to fill and submit this application form online from Monday 04-03-2019 to Tuesday 12-03-2019 (04:00 pm). After online submission, take the print of this application form (generated online) and send the same along with all relevant documents and deposited fee challan of Rs. 500/- (inclusive of entry test fee) through Courier/Surface Mail only to this institute till Thursday 14-03-2019 (04:00 pm).The fee may be deposited in any branch of Habib Bank Limited (Account No. 0042-7900-0843-03) or United Bank Limited (Account No.
- Admission Form will be accepted by Surface Mail (by post) only. No form will be accepted “by hand”.
- Incomplete application form in any respect will not be entertained.