UNIVERSITY OF SWABI ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF JOBS JULY 2019
The UNIVERSITY OF SWABI, a Public Sector University, chartered by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, invites applications from Pakistani nationals for the following Administrative positions on a regular basis.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2-11/2019
Terms & Conditions:
1. Applicants should apply through the online job portal available on the University of Swabi website www.uoswabi.edu.pk. The applicants are required to visit the web page on a regular basis for updates in the process.
2. A Bank Draft in favor of Treasurer, the University of Swabi or online deposit to Account No. 0323-204588555. United Bank Limited, Swabi Branch of Rs. 3000/- for positions in BPS-18 & Rs. 2500/- for positions in BPS-17. Original receipt of Bank Draft / Online Deposit (and one photocopy of the same) with attested photocopies of all DMCs, Degrees’, Certificates, Experience Certificates, CNIC and 2 recent passport size photograph must be attached with the Application Form.
3. CGPA less than 3.00/4.00 will be considered as the second division.
4. The candidates having a Foreign Degree / Certificate will provide Equivalency Certificate from HEC / IBCC, Islamabad along with the application. If not provided, the application shall not be further processed.
5. The candidates serving in Government, Semi-Government or Autonomous Institutions should route their applications through Proper Channel.
6. Experience/ qualification gained after the last date of submission shall not be considered. Relevancy and genuineness of the experience certificates provided shall be evaluated/judged by the Scrutiny & Quantification Committee and its decision regarding acceptance or rejection of the same shall be final.
7. The selected candidates will be governed by Rules / Regulations/ Statutes of the University of Swabi.
8. The maximum age limit for positions in BPS-18 and BPS-17 shall be 40 & 35 years respectively. However, relaxation in Age limit will be granted as per the University of Swabi Statutes 2016, on case to case basis, where applicable.
9. Only eligible listed/shortlisted candidates will be called for Test / Interview. No TA/DA will be allowed. The University shall not be held responsible for any or late receipt of call letters for test/interview.
10. The University reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of position(s) depending upon the needs of its various Departments or not to fill any position.
11. Landline telephone. Mobile No. Postal and Email address must be written on the Application Form. Change of address/contact must be communicated to this office on an urgent basis.
All applicants must submit “printed application form” from online Job Portal, latest by July 25, 2019, through registered courier service. Incomplete applications / received after due date will not be considered at all.
University of Swabi Tel # 0938-490236