UNIVERSITY OF SUFISM AND MODERN SCIENCES (USMS) BHITSHAH JOBS 2022
Applications are invited for various posts of Teaching Staff at (USMS) Bhitshah.
INSTRUCTIONS AND FURTHER INFORMATION:
1. The Demand Draft / Pay Order of Rs.3,000/- (non refundable) as processing Fee of applications in favour of Director Finance and application form should reach on or before 20-08-2021. Appointment criteria and Application form can be downloaded from website www.usms.edu.pk
2. Candidates applying for the post of Professor and Associate Professor should submit five copies of their bio-data/CV along with attested copies of degrees, certificates, one photograph and Research Publications for each set with properly bonded.
3. Candidates serving in government/Semi-government and autonomous bodies should apply through proper
channel accompanied by NOC from the employer and will be responsible for getting themselves relived properly from their department. An advance copy of application must be sent so as to reach within due date.
4. Maximum age limit is 45 years, relaxable in case of highly suitable candidates up to 10 years in case of candidate at Sr. No. 1 and 2.
5. Age, qualification and experience shall be calculated examined as on closing date of submission of applications.
6. Candidate applying for more than one post should submit separate application form(s) along with separate bank draft with necessary documents for each post.
7. Incomplete applications i.e. without educational, professional and experience certificate, processing fee etc. or applications received after the specified date shall not be entertained. The envelope should be marked with the post applied for.
8. Application form received after due date will not be considered.
9. The university reserves the right of cancellation of advertised post(s) partly or as a whole. Also reserves the right to increase or decrease number of posts and alter/cancel the test at any time.
10. Only short listed candidates shall be called for the test and interview and non-eligible candidates will not be informed.
11. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing at the interview/written test.
12. For any query/ information contact Tel: 022-2762234.