University of Okara was established under Government of the Punjab Act, 2016 P of 2016). Currently there are about 22,000 students and more than 400 faculty/staff members. University of Okara is one of the most progressive and dynamic institutions of higher learning. Applications are invited from suitable candidates to teach in the following disciplines as visiting faculty members for Semester Spring 2023.
University Of Okara Jobs 2023 Application Form
District Okara In order to expand its teaching and research operations the University is seeking highly qualified and exceptionally motivated professionals who could enrich and strengthen the academic We of the campus. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following positions.
Eligibility / Quota
Qualification & Experience
First Class MS/MPhil/equivalent degree awarded after 18 Years of education in the relevant field from an HEC recognized University/Institution with no 3rd division in the academic career. Condition of no 3rd division shall not be applicable in the qualification of appointment as lecturer in Universities or Degree Awarding Institutions provided that the candidate holds a higher degree viz PhD or equivalent degree with not more than one 3rd division in entire academic career.
Fisheries and Aquaculture
Centre for English Language and Learning
Biology Science Education
Library & Information Science
Management Sciences, Tourism and Hospitality
Environmental Sciences Teacher Education
Educational Studies Chemistry
Educational Planning & Management
Microbiology and Molecular Genetics
Media & Communication Studies
Wildlife and Ecology Computational Physics
Industrial Physics English Literature
Industrial Biotechnology Medical lab Technology
Human Nutrition & Dietetics Social Work
Food Science & Technology
Interested candidates may download the Application Form from the University website www.uo.edu.pk The last date for the submission of applications for the positions of Lecturers and Assistant Professors is August 7, 2023.
1. Application form may be downloaded from the University’s official website uo.edn.uk.
2. The dull; filled-in application form along with attested copies of all testimonials, experience certificate(s) CNIC & CV must be submitted in the Vice Chancellor Secretariat, University of Okara Aug 07,2023.
3. It is mandatory to deposit Rs. 400/- as application processing fee for each discipline separately. This requisite fee may be paid through bank draft (NTN No. 9021534-6) in favor of “Treasurer University of Okara, Renala Khurd. or deposit in HBL (Treasurer Payment A/C No. 01527913908901) of University of Okara and also attach original bank draft/deposit slip with the application form.
4. incomplete application or application received after due date shall not be considered.
5. Eligibility, relevancy of discipline and merit order will be determined by the departmental committee constituted by the concerned department.
6. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview by the respective department and no TA/DA will be admissible.
Address: Prof. Dr. Muhammad Wajid Vice Chancellor UNIVERSITY OF OKARA
2- KM Main Multan Road, Renalakhurd by Pass, Okara Pakistan email@example.com.