University of Karachi Bachelors & Masters Online Admission 2020
- The University of Karachi is a prominent international institution of higher learning and quality education accessible to all sections of the society. A vibrant academic environment provides a focal point for research and creativity which is contributing to the success and prosperity of the nation.
ONLINE Applications are invited for Admission to the following Programs:
- Applied Chemistry & Chemical Technology B.Sc. (Hons.)
- Applied Physics B.Sc. (Hons.)
- Biotechnology B.Sc. (Hons.)
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Chemical Engineering (B E.)
- Commerce (BS)
- Computer Science (BSCS)
- Computer Science (BSSE)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Education B.A. (Hons.)
- Environmental Studies B.Sc. (Hons.)
- Food Science & Technology (BS)
- International Relations B.A. (Hons.)
- Mass Communication B.A. (Hons.)
- Petroleum Technology B.Sc. (Hons.)
- Public Administration BPA (Hons.)
- Special Education B.A. (Hons.)
- Teacher Education (B.Ed.)
- Business Administration BS(BBA) 2 Years
- Mass Communication (M.A.)
- Commerce (M.Com.)
- Public Administration (MPA)
Admissions in the above Departments will be granted on the basis of Pre-requisite Examination after qualifying the ENTRY TEST with a minimum of 50% Marks, provided that the applicant meets the Eligibility Criteria of the relevant Department / Program.
NOTE: Details regarding Admission Policy, Eligibility Requirements for the above Programs and Number of Seats can be seen in the ADMISSION PROSPECTUS-2020, available at www.uokadmission.edu.pk
- Applicants seeking admission on the basis of Certificates / Degrees other than those awarded by Public Sector Boards or Universities of Pakistan, must submit the Equivalence Certificate, issued by the Equivalence Committee of the University of Karachi (for Bachelors Level Degrees/Certificates)/ Inter Board Chairman Committee (IBCC) for Intermediate/A Level Certificates, at least three (3) Days before Announcement of Admission List.
- Grace / Condonation Marks or Division raised will NOT be considered.
- All those candidates who wish to apply for SELF FINANCED AND RESERVED SEATS in the above Programs are required to submit Entry Test Form and Pass the Entry Test otherwise they will not be considered for the Admission.
- Candidates can fill in and submit Admission Forms (with Scanned Copies of required Documents) through the Online Admission Portal (www.uokadmission.edu.pk) of the University from OCTOBER 14, 2019 to OCTOBER 23, 2019.
- Admission Form Processing Fee of Rs. 3,000/- must be submitted in any Branch of UBL through Online Generated Fee Voucher from www.uokadmission.edu.pk. Scanned Copy of the Fee Deposit Slip must be attached along with the Online Admission Form.
For further information, please contact the Admission Office Tel: (021) 9926 1300-07 Ext: 2479. Direct: (021) 9926 1376
REGISTRAR: Email: email@example.com