UNIVERSITY OF BUNER ADMISSION 2021
Applications on prescribed forms are invited from eligible candidates (male/female) for admission in Master (2years) Programs in the following disciplines at the University of Buner.
MASTER PROGRAMS 2 YEARS (4 Semesters)
|MA (Political Science)
Eligibility: B.A at least 2nd division
Preference will be given to candidates who have studied Political Science in BA
|2.||M. Sc. Zoology
Eligibility: B.Sc. (with Zoology) at
|MCS (Master of Computer Science)
Eligibility: B.Sc. with Mathematics A&B,
Computer Sc J Mathematics A, Physics,
Computer Sc./Mathematics A, Statistics,
Computer Sc. at least (45% marks).
Eligibility: B.A/BS.c at least
Preference will be given to candidates who have studied Elective English in
|1||Last date for submission of the admission form||26 February 2021|
|2||Display of 1st merit list||01 March 2021|
|3||Interview & depositing of fee by the selected
|02 to 04 March 2021|
|4||Display of 2nd merit list||05 March 2021|
|5||Interview & depositing of fee by the selected
|08 and 09 March 2021|
|8||Commencement of classes||15 March 2021|
1. Application forms must be accompanied by all relevant attested documents.
2. Applicants are required to attach the following along with their application forms.
a. Bank draft of RS. 500/- in each case in favor of University of Buner (OR) Receipt of online transfer of Rs. 500/- in each
form to HBL A/C. No 0009327901223203 Titled: the University of Buner, Admission Account (OR) download bank challan
form from the official website.
3. Migration Certificate (To be produced within one month after Admission).
4. All admissions will be granted purely on a merit basis. Incomplete admission forms or forms received after the due date will not be
5. The University reserves the right to withdraw any program and to amend the policy governing program or to make inevitable
modification in the programs or courses of studies as and when deemed necessary.
6. It is for the information of all candidates seeking admission in any discipline in University of Buner, that if the fake document(s) was
found at any stage in their record submitted to the University, their admission shall be canceled with immediate effect.
7. Candidates applying against quota seats must attach relevant certificates, showing eligibility of the candidate against the quota for
which he/she is applying.
8. Application form is available on the official website of the University of Buner or can be obtained from the office of the
Important NOTE: 2% seats are reserved each for Afghan, special persons (disabled), Sports