UNIVERSITY OF AZAD JAMMU & KASHMIR DATE SHEET FOR B.A. /B.Sc. PART-II ANNUAL EXAMINATION, 2018
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES:
1. No candidate will be allowed to sit in the Examination Hall without proper Roll No. Slip.
2. The Groups have been assigned for compulsory subjects of Islamic & Pakistan Studies (Comp). The Group stamped on Roll No. Slips are meant only for this subjects.
3. The candidates who have been issued the Roll No. Slips PROVISIONALLY are directed to remove their discrepancies; otherwise they will have no claim for the
declaration of the result.
4. The candidates are advised to intimate the clash of papers if any IMMEDIATELY to the Controller of Examinations.
5. The candidates are directed to write their Roll Numbers carefully on the answer sheet only in the provided space.
6. The crossed answer books are also marked under rules and result by the examiner will be final, so do not cross any attempted question(s).
7. Every candidate must bring his/her identity card along with him/her in the Examination Hall.
8. The Practical Program will be issued later. The candidates are advised to contact their Centre Superintendent for their practical date sheet and roll number slips, before
the termination of examination.
9. Candidates are advised to make sure that they are not in possession of any helping paper, arms or any other material. The candidate(s) found guilty of using unfair-means
shall be charged under Examination Regulations.
10. Any candidate(s) or person(s) found involved in using unfair-means or misconduct/ keeping any type of electronic devices in or around the Examination Hall shall be
proceeded against under the AJK Universities and Boards Malpractices (Eradication) Act 1999.
11. ALL TYPES OF MOBILE PHONES/ ELECTRIC DEVICES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE IN THE EXAMINATION HALL.