UNIVERISTY OF SAHIWAL JOBS
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following posts: –
2. Controller Examinations(BS-20)
3. Deputy Registrar/DeputyTreasurer/Deputy Controller Examinations(BS-18)
4. Assistant Registrar/Assistant Treasurer/Assistant Controller Examinations(BS-17)
5. Secretary to Vice Chancellor (BS-18)
6. Staff Officer (Vice Chancellor’s Office) (BS-17)
7. Assistant Librarian(BS-17)
8. Assistant Registrar(General)(BS-17)
10. Admin. Officer (Female)(BS-17)
12. eAssistant Programmer/Network Administrator(BS-16)
13. Senior Auditor(BS-16)
14. Transport Officer(BS-16)
16. Security Supervisor(BS-14)
17. Sub-Engineer (Civil)(BS-14)
18. Junior Clerk(BS-11)
19. Store Keeper (for Science Labs)(BS-07)
20. Store Keeper (General)(BS-07)
21. Lab Assistant(BS-07)
24. Tube well Operator (BS-5)
25. Bus Driver(BS-05)
27. Tractor Driver(BS-05)
28. Conductor cum Cleaner(BS-02)
30. Lab. Attendant(BS-01)
31. Naib Qasid(BS-01)
34. Sanitary Worker (Male)(BS-01)
35. Sanitary Worker (Female)(BS-01)
36. Security Guards(BS-01)
37. Lady Searcher(BS-01)
UOS Latest Jobs Advertisement & Application Forms:
Instruction:- 1. The application form, duly completed and accompanied by a Bank Draft of the prescribed value drawn in favour of the University of Sahiwal, should be sent to the Office of Additional Registrar University of Sahiwal not later than the due date. Persons employed in Govt. / Autonomous organizations/ bodies should submit their applications through proper channel, otherwise applications shall not be entertained.
2. Please fill in each column clearly and completely. Use additional sheets, if necessary
3. The application form should be duly completed, and signed by the applicant.
4. Attested copies of testimonials should be submitted with the application
5. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
Candidates for the above posts are required to submit one (01) set (attested Copies) of all documents including applications forms, attested copies of degrees, results cards, transcripts,certificates etc. In case, degree has not been issued, a certificate to that effect signed by the Controller of Examinations might be accepted. In all cases, statement of experience must be supported by certificates from the employers.
Application Forms can be down loaded from university web site: www.uosahiwal.edu.pk. Candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate application form with necessary documents, completed in all respects.
Applications must be accompanied with bank draft (non- refundable) or postal order of amounts in favour of “University of Sahiwal” as per following details.
Rs. 4,000/- for the posts of BS-20.
Rs. 2,000/- for the posts of BS-17 & 18.
Rs. 1,500/- for the posts of BS-16
Rs. 1,000/- for the posts of BS-6 to BS-15.
Rs. 200/- for the posts of BS-1 to BS-5.
Bank Challan of the respective amounts mentioned above can also be deposited in the University of Sahiwal, HBL (Farid Town Branch Sahiwal) A/C # 1672-79012994-52 for the purpose.
A most recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the application form.
Candidates already in service of a Government / Semi-Government Department or an Autonomous Body must apply through proper channel within due date, otherwise their application will not be entertained.
Age limit of all fresh candidates will be of as notified by the Government of the Punjab.
Applications received after the last date will not be entertained, even though posted before the last date.
Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
Applications must be sent to the office of “Additional Registrar (Academics), University of Sahiwal” by hand or by courier services.
Last date for submission of the application of all posts is 14-12-2018 (during office hours).
For further inquiry and information for the posts please contact at 040-9200430 & 040-9200432
3% quota will be reserved for disabled persons. If the candidate is disabled he/she will have to submit a certificate from the Provincial Council For rehabilitation of Disabled Persons of Social Welfare Department.
All other quotas are reserved as per notifications of Govt. of the Punjab.
Short listing of the Candidates shall be made in accordance with the procedure laid down by the University.
Number of posts can be increased/ decreased according to the need of the University.
Nature of posts can be changed according to the need of the University.
The University reserves the right not to fill/withdraw any advertised post/ withheld the appointment against any post without assigning any reason.
The University is not responsible if call letters are not received due to any lapse of Courier Agency/Post Office/Telephonic Message.