University of Lakki Marwat (ULM)Jobs 2022
Applications are invited from qualified Pakistani Nationals for the following Positions on Visiting/Fixed Pay basis initially for one Semester (extendible upon satisfactory performance and departmental need to the next Semester): in the following subjects.
Candidates are required to fill online form on: www.ulm.edu.pk and print it in hard copy. The duly fillcd-in application form (online printed forms) completes in all respect along-with attested copies of educational testimonials, certificate of any distinction etc., relevant experience certificates (from Govemment/Semi-Govemment/ Autonomous bodies), copy of CNIC, two recent passport size color photographs, certificate of any distinction etc and original Demand Draft or bank receipt; must reach to the Registrar Office.
University of Lakki Marwat on or before September 15,2021.Rs.1000/- as application processing fee (non-refundable) original bank receipt or bank draft or through online transfer in HBL Lakki Marwat Branch (1169), online Account # 11697901661103 in favour of the University of Lakki Marwat, must be attached with the application form.
Interview Date and Venue
Date and Venue for departmental interviews will be communicated on the cell number/corresponding number provided by the Candidates through SMS and Email. Moreover, the Candidates arc also advised to regularly visit University official website (www.ulm.edu.pk).
1. Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained. Any evaluation shall be based on the information written in the application form supported by documented proof (attached with application form) till last date of advertisement. The supporting documents related to educational/professional qualification and experience etc. submitted/issued after last date of
advertisement, i.e. during interview shall not be entertained/ considered.
2. Candidates are required to make correct and only relevant entries (qualification and experience) on the basis of their own claim/ behalf. Irrelevant and wrong entries in application can make the candidate not
eligible for the post hc/shc applied.
3. The University may arrange departmental demo where large number of candidates applied for a post.
4. All the above positions shall be purely on fixed pay/visiting basis and shall not get permanent/regular at any stage of the service later. The engagement shall only be extended for next semester on the basis of good performance and departmental need. For Terms and Conditions, Please visit the University Official Website (www.ulm.edu.pk).
Terms and Conditions
- All the above positions shall be purely on temporary basis (fixed pay/visiting basis) and shall not get permanent/regular at any stage of the service later at any case. The recommendation of Concerned Head of Department duly approved by the Competent Authority on the basis of good performance, the engagement shall be extended for next scmcstcr/s (maximum 10 months only). After 10 months, no further extension will be granted at any case.
- Less than 3.0/4.0 CGPA will be considered as second division. Moreover, less than 2.0/4.0 CGPA will be considered as third division.
- The University reserves the right to increase/decrease/withhold or not to fill any advertised post depending upon its need cither on fixed pay or visiting basis.
- Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview. Candidate must produce HEC verified degrees on the day of interview.
- Experience from only government institutes recognized by HEC will be considered in relevant field subject to the provision of experience certificate attached with application form.
- University will update the status through website/SMS.
- Applicants applying for more than one post shall submit separate application with necessary documents, complete in all respect.
- University will not be held responsible for non or late delivery of Call Letters/SMS for test or interview. Candidates are advised to visit the university official website regularly.
- On detailed scrutiny of the applications after screening test/written examination, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under general recruitment rules, her candidature will be cancelled regardless of the fact whether he/she qualified test therein. To avoid any frustration, the candidates are required to
study the eligibility criteria of the post applied and term and conditions of advertisement before applying the post that they are fulfilling the required qualifications & other related eligibility criteria.
- Minorities are encouraged to apply.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
Note: Errors of Omission and Commission, if any, are liable to rectification.