UHS Private Sector Medical/Dental Institutions Admission 2021-22
Admissions to Private Sector Medical/Dental Institutions of the Punjab against limited additional seats created on the direction of Honourable Supreme Court of Pakistan Session 2021-2022.
The University of Health Sciences (UHS), Lahore, invites online applications from eligible candidates for admissions in undergraduate programs (Fall 2021 Entry), to be offered at the UHS Jinnah Campus, Kala Shah Kaku.
Only those applicants will be considered who have applied to the University for admission to Private Sector Medical and Dental Institutions from 18th November to 30th November 2021 and who are currently not admitted to any public or private medical/dental college of the country.
1. The admission shall be granted against open merit seats only in private sector medical and dental institutions.
2. The merit of the candidates shall be worked out on the basis of applications they have already submitted. No new application shall be entertained.
3. The selected candidate shall have to visit University of Health Sciences (UHS) Lahore, in person alongwith his/her father/guardian, within 3 days after the display of Merit List (from 09:00 am to 04:00 pm), to fill his/her
Admission Acceptance Form failing which his/her admission offer shall stand cancelled and the seat shall be offered to a candidate next on merit.
The candidate must bring his/her original as well as one attested copy of his/her CNIC/B-Form.
UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES LAHORE
4. The selected candidate, who accepts the admission offer by filling and signing Admission Acceptance Form, shall have to deposit the prescribed fee within 7 days after the display of Merit List failing which the seat shall be declared vacant
and admission shall be offered to a candidate next on merit.
5. There shall be three merit lists depending on the availability of vacant seats which shall be displayed on UHS website (www.uhs.edu.pk).
6. The candidates getting selected in previous merit list will be considered for betterment/up-gradation in the subsequent list in case of creation of vacancies which shall be mandatory for the candidate. No request for mutual transfer, status
retention or down-gradation shall be acceptable.
First Merit List Monday, 26th March 2020
Acceptance of admission offer by the candidate by filling Admission Acceptance Form By Thursday, 29th March 2020
Submission of fee and joining of classes By Monday, 2nd April, 2018
Second merit/up-gradation list Tuesday, 3rd April, 2020
Acceptance of admission offer by the candidate By Friday, 6th April, 2018
Submission of fee and joining of classes By Tuesday, 10th April, 2018
Third merit/up-gradation list Wednesday, 11th April 2020
Acceptance of admission offer by the candidate By Saturday, 14th April 2020
Submission of fee and joining of classes By Wednesday, 18th April, 2020
D. Note: 1. Complaint, if any, against the merit list may be lodged within 2
days after the display of merit list. No complaint will be entertained thereafter. The University shall be competent to
rectify any error or omission in the merit list.
2. The selected candidate must visit the University in person
alongwith his/her Father/Guardian to complete the Admission Acceptance Form. He/she must bring original as well as an
attested copy of his/her CNIC/B-Form.
University of Health Sciences Lahore
Khayaban-e-Jamia Punjab, Lahore-54600
Ph: 042-99231305-9, UAN: 111-33-33-66, Fax: 042-99231212
UHS website: www.uhs.edu.pk