University of Health Science (UHS) Lahore Jobs 2022
The University of Health Science (UHS) Lahore is the first ever dedicated Medical University established in public sector, by Government of Punjab which offers a congenial working environment with excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth. It is an equal opportunity employer. The University invites applications from eligible candidates for UHS following Posts.
(1) Those having foreign qualifications are required to submit equivalence certificate issued by Higher Education Commission, Pakistan.
(2) Controller of Examinations & Registrar shall be appointed in accordance with UHS Ordinance, 2002.
(3) For posts at serial No. 3 and 4, preference will be given to those having experience in a reputable Public Sector Medical University / Institution.
(4) Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
(5) No TA/DA shall be admissible.
(6) The appointment shall be subject to Police Verification and other checks including references, educational and professional.
(7) Applications that are incomplete (in any way) or received after due date shall not be entertained.
(8) Age of applicant should not be more than 55 years on the last date of submission of application.
(9) University reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts without any notice.
(10) Applicants working in Public Sector Organization / Department must apply through proper channel.
(11) The selected candidates will be governed by the UHS Service Statutes and Rules / Regulations amended from time to time.
(1) The application process shall consist of two phases:
a. Online submission
b. Manual submission
(2) The candidate shall fill an online form available at UHS website (http://forms.uhs.edu.pk/iobs)
(3) Before applying online, the candidate through bank challan at National Bank of Pakistan, Sheikh Zayed Hospital Branch Lahore (A/C # 3164498127) OR deposit the same amount in University’s online account (PK53NBPA1707003164498127) under Account Title: “CE UHS”. The applicant shall enter the number of his/her bank challan / online transaction on his / her online application form. The detail of the amount is as below:
a. BPS 17 & Above = Rs.l000/-
b. BPS 11 to 16 = Rs. 500/-
c. BPS 05 to 10 = Rs. 300/-
d. BPS 01 to 04 = No processing fee
(4) Applicant should fill the form carefully; complete the application by entering personal information, educational Information, experience, etc. Once the form is submitted, the candidate shall not be able to edit it.
(5) The candidate should get a print of the online filled form by clicking “DOWNLOAD AND PRINT’ button. If the facility of downloading and printing is not available at that time, the candidate can access his/her form any other time by clicking “SEARCH” button.
(6) The print out of filled form, along with the attested copies of certificates, testimonials, CNIC and passport size colored photographs, original bank challan / DD / PO of paid processing fee must reach the office of Assistant Registrar (Admin & Coord) University of Health Sciences, Khayaban-e-Jamia Punjab, Lahore, by post or by hand on or before 25-11-2022 during working hours.
(7) It shall be mandatory for the candidate to complete both phases of form submission, i.e., online and manual.
Last date for submission of applications is, 25-11-2022.
University of Health Sciences,
Khayaban-e-Jamia Punjab, Lahore-54600
24/7 Helpline# 042-111-333-366