University of Engineering and Technology (UET) Lahore has been conducting the combined Entrance Test for admission in Public Sector Engineering and Technology institutions of Punjab since 1999. Per Pakistan Engineering Council letters No. PEC/EAD/45-VCC/Edu- Policy/ 2022 dated:31-08-2022 and No. PEC/EAD/45-VCC/Edu-Policy/2022 dated:28-09-2022, this Entrance Test is now mandatory for admission in the undergraduate engineering / technology programs of public/ private engineering institutions of the Punjab.
A common Entrance Test for admission into B.Sc. Engineering and B.Sc. Engineering Technology Programs of the Punjab would in shaa Allah be conducted in the Second week of March. The test center,
date and time for both the Orientation Session and the Entrance Test will be chosen by the candidate and will be printed on their Admit Card. For further details and updates kindly regularly visit the admission portal, i.e., admission.uet.edu.pk on regular basis.
UET LAHORE ENTRY TEST DATE 2023
UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, LAHORE A COMMON ENTRY TEST FOR ENTRY INTO B.Sc. ENGG AND B.Sc. TECH PROGRAMS WOULD BE CONDUCTED.
The test will be held on SUNDAY, 17-07-2023 at 10.00 A.M. simultaneously at the following centers.
- University of Engineering and Technology, Main Campus, G. T. Road, Lahore Ph # 042-99029452
- University of Engineering and Technology, Kala Shah Kaku Campus Ph # 042-99029452
- University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila Ph # 051-9047412
- International Islamic University, Islamabad Ph # 051-9019465
- College of Engineering & Technology, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan Ph # 061-9210051
- NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology, Khanewal Road, Multan Ph # 061-9220012 ext 4444
- College of Engineering, Islamia University, Bahawalpur Ph # 062-9255474
- Government College of Technology, Rahim Yar Khan Ph # 068-9230025
- NFC Institute of Engineering and Fertilizer Research, Faisalabad Ph # 041-9220355-7 ext 142, 107
- University of Gujrat, Gujrat Ph # 053-3643331
- Government College of Technology, Rasul Ph # 0546-553216
- Dr. A. Q. Khan Institute of Technology, Mianwali Ph.# 0459-371001, 0459-371111
- Quaid-e-Azam College of Engineering and Technology, 6 KM Pakpattan Road, Sahiwal Ph.# 040-4400180, 040-4400105
UET Entry Test Application Forms:
Applicants who have passed or have appeared in F.Sc. / Intermediate, B.Sc., DAE, B.Tech. (Pass), or any Equivalent Examination may apply for Entry Test. However, appearance in UET Lahore Entry Test does not confer the right to apply for admission at UET Lahore and its campuses/constituent college. List of eligible disciplines of DAE and B.Tech. (Pass) is available at web link https://admission.uet.edu.pk
The Entry Test Application shall be filled online through the web link https://admission.uet.edu.pk from
13th to 30th June 2021. If required, the applicants may use the computer facility in the designated computer laboratories at the above centers during this period between 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM with a break for prayer, from Monday to Friday.
UET Entry Test Fee & Challan Form:
The Entry Test Fee is Rs. 500/-. After filling the application, applicants will take a printout of the bank challan ensuring that the entered data is correct. The challan form may be deposited in any online HBL branch in Pakistan.
Applications will only be received online and candidates are not required to visit any test center. The admit card will also be printed online by the candidate. Following steps are to be followed for receipt of Admit Card.
- After submitting the entry test fee in the bank, wait for 48 hours.
- Log in web link https://admission.uet.edu.pk again. Click the option “Get Online Admit Card” on the main menu. Enter your tracking number and CNIC.
- If a fee payment confirmation has been received, you will be asked to upload your recent passport size colored photograph with blue background (Picture format JPEG or GIF, Max File up to 1.0 MB) and choose a test center.
- Your admit card would be generated immediately.
- If fee payment is not confirmed even after 48 hours, candidates may upload the scanned copy of their paid challan form on the portal as directed on the website. Payment would be confirmed after verification.
UET Test Center :
- Applicants may select any Test Center from the list given above; however, for their own convenience, they are advised to choose a Test Center nearest to their residence /district of domicile.
- Applicants are further advised to apply at their earliest. Since seating capacity is limited in each Center, they will have to choose an alternate Test Center in case all seats in a Center of their choice have been filled.
- Applications sent through post/courier shall not be entertained.
- Mobile phones will not be allowed in Test Centers.
LAST DATE Entry Test Application Submission:
The LAST DATE for submitting the Entry Test Application is Thursday 30-06-2021 up to 4:00 PM.
. Guidelines for the preparation of Entry Test are available at web link https://admission.uet.edu.pk
The area of skills to be tested shall include:
(i) Physics-30%; (ii) Mathematics-30%; (iii) English-10% & (iv) Optional Subject 30%;
The Test would be of Intermediate level and will be offered in the following combinations: (a) Physics, Mathematics, English
& Chemistry; (b) Physics, Mathematics, English & Computer Science; and (c) Physics, Mathematics, English & Statistics.
Applicants shall choose the relevant combination while filling the application form. DAE/ B.Tech. applicants can only choose Chemistry as the optional subject.
Applicants are reminded to arrange for photo IDs like CNIC, SSC certificate, Domicile etc for presentation in the Entry Test Centers during the Entry Test. Failure to present a photo-id may result in expulsion from the Test Center.
NOTE:– Result of Combined Entry Test will be declared, insha Allah, on 24-07-2023 (Midnight) and will be available at web link https://admission.uet.edu.pk. However, the key for self-marking shall be uploaded on the website at midnight on the test date.
Combined Entry Test – 2021
Ph # 042-99029216, 99029452