UET Lahore Combined Entry Test Result 2020
UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY LAHORE
UET ADMISSION PORTAL University of Engineering & Technology Lahore
A Common Entry Test for Entry into B.Sc. Engineering and B.Sc. Engineering Technology Programs of Punjab would be conducted.
- TEST DATE, TIME & PLACE
The test will be held on SUNDAY, 14-07-2020 at 10.00 A.M. simultaneously at the following centers:
- University of Engineering and Technology, Main Campus, G. T. Road, Lahore Ph # 042-99029452
- University of Engineering and Technology, Kala Shah Kaku Campus Ph # 042-99029452
- University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila Ph # 051-9047412
- International Islamic University, Sector H-10, Islamabad Ph # 051-9019465
- College of Engineering & Technology, Baha-ud-din Zakariya University, Multan Ph # 061-9210051
- NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology, Khanewal Road, Multan Ph # 061-9220012 ext 4444
- College of Engineering, Islamia University, Bahawalpur Ph # 062-9255474
- Khawaja Fareed University of Engineering and Information Technology, Rahim Yar Khan Ph # 068-5882433
- NFC Institute of Engineering and Fertilizer Research, Faisalabad Ph # 041-9220355-7 ext 142
- University of Gujrat, Gujrat Ph # 053-3643331
- Government College of Technology, Rasul Ph # 0546-553216
- Dr. A. Q. Khan Institute of Technology, Mianwali Ph.# 0459-371001, 0459-371111
- Quaid-e-Azam College of Engineering and Technology, 6 KM Pakpattan Road, Sahiwal Ph.# 040-4501385
- WHO MAY APPEAR IN THE ENTRY TEST?
- There is no restriction on appearing in the Entry Test. However, appearance in the Entry Test does not confer the right to apply for admission in the Engineering and Engineering Technology institutions of Punjab.
- It is informed that as per Pakistan Engineering Council regulations, candidates having the following qualification are only eligible to apply into various undergraduate engineering programs.
Intermediate Pre-Engineering or equivalent foreign qualification; Or
Intermediate with Physics and Mathematics with CS or Statistics as the third subject or equivalent foreign qualification; Or
B.Sc. (such that F.Sc is in Pre-Engineering with first division); Or
Intermediate Pre-Medical or equivalent foreign qualification; Or
DAE, B.Tech. (Pass), or any Equivalent Examination. List of disciplines of DAE and B.Tech (Pass) eligible to apply into engineering and engineering technology programs is available at web link https://admission.uet.edu.pk
- AVAILABILITY OF ENTRY TEST TOKENS
Entry Test tokens will be available from the designated HBL branches on payment of Rs 700/- from 10th June 2019 to 2nd July 2019. Detailed instructions about logging into the UET admission portal using the token number are given on the token.
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION AND RECEIPT OF ADMIT CARD
Applications will only be received on-line and candidates are not required to visit any test center. The admit card will also be printed on-line by the candidate from web portal. Following steps are to be followed for receipt of Admit Card.
- Fill the Entry Test application on-line by logging into the web link https://admission.uet.edu.pk with the help of the token serial number and
token number. After filling the necessary information, you will be asked to upload your recent passport size colored photograph with light background (Picture format JPEG or GIF, Max File upto 1.0 MB) and choose a test center. Your admit card would be generated immediately.
- Kindly ensure that a proper photograph with light background is uploaded. This photograph will become a future reference as part of official record. The applicant cannot change the photograph after printing of Admit Card.
- Last date for data entry and generation of ADMIT CARD on-line is 3rd July 2019. Reprint of Admit Cards is permitted until the day of the test.
- CHOICE OF TEST CENTER
- Applicants may select any Test Center from the list given above; however, for their own convenience they are advised to choose a Test Center nearest to their residence /district of domicile.
- Applicants are further advised to apply at their earliest. Since seating capacity is limited in each Center, they will have to choose an alternate Test Center in case all seats in a Center of their choice have been filled.
- SUPPORT TO FILL ENTRY TEST APPLICATIONS
If required, the applicants may use computer and printer facility in the designated computer laboratories at the above centers from 10th June 2020 to 2 nd July 2020 between 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM with a break for prayer, from Monday to Friday.
- IMPORTANT NOTES
- The LAST DATE for purchase of tokens from designated branches is Tuesday 02-07-2019. Whereas the LAST DATE for receipt of Admit Cards is 3rd July 2020.
- Result of Combined Entry Test will be declared, insha ALLAH, on 21-07-2020 (Midnight) and will be available at web portal https://admission.uet.edu.pk. However, the key for self-marking shall be uploaded on the website at midnight on test date.
COMBINED ENTRY TEST 2020 FOR ADMISSION IN ENGINEERING INSTITUTIONS OF THE PUNJAB FOR
(1) B.Sc. ENGINEERING PROGRAMS (2) B.Sc. ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY PROGRAMS
- ENTRY TEST GUIDELINES
- Guidelines for preparation of Entry Test are available at web link https://admission.uet.edu.pk
- The area of skills to be tested shall include: (i) Physics-30%; (ii) Mathematics-30%; (iii) English-10% & (iv) Optional Subject-30%;
- Candidates with Pre-medical background will be examined in Physics-30%, English-10%, Chemistry-30% and Biology-30%.
- The Test would be of Intermediate level and will be offered in the following combinations: (a) Physics, Mathematics, English & Chemistry; (b)
Physics, Mathematics, English & Computer Science; (c) Physics, Mathematics, English & Statistics and (d) Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology.
- Applicants shall choose the relevant combination while filling the application form. DAE/ B.Tech. applicants may choose Chemistry or Computer Science as the optional subject.
- REQUIREMENT OF PHOTO-ID AT THE TEST CENTER DURING ENTRY TEST
Applicants are reminded to arrange for photo-ID like:
Computerized National Identity card (CNIC)/ NICOP.
For candidates aged less than 18 years, Juvenile Card issued by NADRA; Or
An official photo identification like Matric/ Intermediate certificate carrying photograph; Or
Computerized domicile certificate bearing a photograph Or
A Passport; Or
Statement of Entry in case of “A” Level students etc. for presentation in the Entry Test Centers during the Entry Test. Failure to present a photo-id may result in expulsion from the Test Center.