THE UNIVERSITY OF AZAD JAMMU & KASHMIR, MUZAFFARABAD ADMISSION Lateral Entry in 5th semester of BS program. Applications on prescribed forms are invited for the lateral entry in BS 5th semester (post AD/B.A/B.Sc) of following Degree program.
UAJK BS ADMISSIONS 2023 ONLINE APPLY
The date for submitting the admission form for those who want to do so is April 2. While the date of submission of the admission form for the MA / MSc Part I and II supplementary exams 2021 Regular and Private Students was April 20, the date of which has been further extended.
UNIVERSITY OF AZAD JAMMU & KASHMIR MUZAFFARABAD (UAJK) ADMISSIONS 2023 NOTICE
The deadline for submitting fees and admission forms for the guidance of the students will be announced after the announcement of the closure of the lockdown by the government of AJK.
How and where to Apply
Admission Application Process: The Candidates arc required to apply preferably online against the payment of Rs. 1900/- through HBL Challan available at authorized branches in AJ&K. or alternatively (in case the candidate is outside AJ &K) by sending Bank draft of Rs. 2000/- from any bank, in the name of Director Finance & Planning University of AJ&K. The application forms (PDF) can also be downloaded from the University website. For further information please Admission shall be aw arded on the basis of AD/BA/BSc or equivalent with at least 45% marks in annual system and Minimum CGPA of 2.5/4 in the
semester sy stem. The last date of submission of application form will be February 10. 2023.
A minimum 25 students will be required to start a program.
Candidate applying for more than one departments/ categories should deposit Rs. 600.’- per additional form. The Hard Copy of complete application must reach to the Directorate of Students’ Affairs on or before the last date.
Rcscrstd seals and their procedure
(Only for l mlerxraduutc Programs Lc. BS-4Yearl
(1) AJ&K/ Ciilgit-Baltistaiv-Pakistan National (open merit).
(2) Univcrsiiy employees Son (Tcaching/Non-Tcaching) nonunated by the Registrar Office
(3) For further information regarding quota’ reserved seals please visit our website http://ajku.cdu.pk/rseats.plip or contact the relevant Deportment.
(4) Nominccs of quota scats should apply directly w ithin given timeline and appear in the test /interview. Their nomination should also be submitted w ithin stipulated time.
(5) Agc limit: Maximum age limit for BS programs is 28 year.
(6) Thc reserve quota for Allied Health Sciences will apply on total number of scats.
(1) Attested copies of all educational certificates and degrees. (2) Character certificate issued by the College/ Institute last attended.
(3) Migration certificate in case of Graduation from institutions other than AJ&K University. (4) A copy of Domicile & State subject certificate. (5) A copy of
National Identity Card or Form-B (6) Four recent passport size photographs. (7) Copy of Guardian’s CNIC