Trade Development Authority of Pakistan Consultant (legal)TDAP Jobs
Trade Development Authority of Pakistan TDAP is seeking to appoint a Consultant (Legal) on contract basis for a period of 2 years (Extendable), the Consultant (legal) will be responsible for.
APPLICATION FORM FOR(درخواست فارم)Trade Development Authority of Pakistan (TDAP) Consultant (Legal) is given below.
- a) Handling legal cases filed by / or against TDAP, including cases of textile quotas, defunctCCI&E and service matters,
- b) Seeking nomination of Defence Counsel(s) to plead legal cases in the court of law andkeep constant liaison with the Defence Counsel(s),
- c) Attending Courts of Law in and out side Karachi,
- d) Obtaining certified copies of the Court’s orders/judgments,
- e) Filling of timely appeal before the next higher forum(s), where required,
- f) Legal vetting / reviewing internal documents/materials contracts / MOU’s etc. tominimize Authority’s legal exposure,
- g) Handling matters relating to textile quotas etc. pending with NAB and FIA,
- h) Keeping the Authority abreast with the applicable laws, rules and regulations, and
- i) Maintaining updated record of Legal Advisers.
The Ideal Candidate would be:
- Domicile: Merit
- Age: Max 50 years
- Qualification: L.L.M. Preferably from foreign university.
- Experience: Have a minimum relevant experience of 15 years, preferably in a large public sector or a multinational company.
- Pay Package: Rs.250,000 per month (fixed salary).
- Place of posting: TDAP, Karachi.
- Required Skills:
- Ability to work independently with excellent oral and writing skills.
- Have excellent working knowledge of applicable laws, rules and regulations governing the public sector organizations.
iii. Proficiency in using MS Office, E-mail & Internet.
- Applicants who are serving in a government organization should get NOC from their administrative department through proper channel.
- Incumbents starting salary will be fix.
- The authority reserves the right to accept/reject any application or postpone the process of recruitment without assigning any reason.
- Copies of testimonials are not required to be attached. The original documents will be examined at the time of interview.
How to Apply?
- Please download the Application Form and Deposit Slip from PTS Website: www.pts.org.pk.
- Pay the precribed test fee of amounting Pak Rupees 400/- in any of the country-wide online branches of HBL and UBL and fill up the Application form properly.
- Please send the filled-up Application Form along with paid copy of the PTS Deposit Slip in original to PTS Headquarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad before 2nd July 2019.
- PTS shall not be held responsible for late delivery of application forms through Post / courier services.
- Application Form improperly filled-up, incomplete without paid copy of deposit slip, and submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Application received after 2nd July 2019, will not be entertained & shall stand ineligible.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview, as relevant.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview. For Further Information and Contact:
Pakistan Testing Service
Adeel Plaza, 3rd Floor, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad
Web: www.pts.org.pk, UAN: 051-111-111-787