ISLAMABAD HIGH COURT JOBS 2022
Applications are invited from eligible candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience for the following posts in Islamabad High Court, Islamabad, on provincial/regional quota basis as mentioned against each post. Appointments will be made purely on merit.
HOW TO APPLY:
(1) Applicants are required to submit ONLINE APPLICATIONS ONLY.
(2) Online application forms are available on the official website of (7V/7’23-/National Job Portal www.nin.gov.pk.
(3) Online application form must be completely filled-in with utmost care and furnish the correct details.
No request to edit any content or information in online application after its submission shall be
entertained. Incomplete application will be rejected forthwith.
(4) Candidates are required to fill the online application form and maintain record/soft copy of the same.
(5) Candidates will be shortlisted for interview as per policy of the department.
(6) Candidates qualifying for interview shall bring their original documents i.e. Academic qualification, CNIC, two attested photographs, domicile certificate, experience certificate, if any etc, along with attested copies of the same as well as hard copy of the application form.
(7) Candidates are required to provide postal address and valid/functional personal mobile phone number and e-mail ID.
(8) Application shall be rejected in case the required information is found incorrect, false, forged or withheld during scrutiny of the original documents presented at the time of test/interview and the applicant will also be prosecuted in accordance with law.
(9) In-Service Government employees shall submit NOC at the time of interview showing their date of induction.
(10) 10% seats are reserved for women across the board subject to fulfilling the prescribed criteria
and method. However, if sufficient number of eligible women candidates are not available, the posts shall be filled in on merit basis as prescribed, provided that there shall be no carry forward of the scats reserved for women.
(11) Syllabus and Job Description of posts are available at the IHC official website www.ihc.gov.pk/iobs) & official website of National Job Portal (NJP) www.nip, gov.pk.
(12) No T.A/D.A will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
(13) The Recruitment Committee of the Islamabad High Court reserves the right of short listing of the candidates for test/interview
(14) The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of seats without assigning any reason.
(15) Last date for submission of online applications is 17.08.2022 (Wednesday). No application shall be entertained after expiry of last date.
Deputy Registrar (Admin) Islamabad High Court,Islamabad
Deputy Registrar (Admin) Islamabad High Court Islamabad