The Urban Unit Jobs 2022
The Urban Sector Planning & Management Services Unit (Urban Unit), Planning & Development Board, Government of the Punjab, has been developing sustainable urban solutions for cities in Pakistan since 15 years. We have been playing a pivotal role in re-shaping the urban culture by assisting governments in making urban areas functional, attractive, and sustainable. The Urban Unit is looking for the services of exceptionally sound and self-motivated professionals for the following project based positions.
- For further job details, TORs and Job Description please visit: www.urbanunit.gov.pk Please note that experiences for above mentioned positions, are post qualification experiences.
- To apply online please visit www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk and the applications submitted by hand, by courier or by emai will not be entertained.
- For Serial no 16,18 and 19 Quetta based applicants will be preferred.
- We reserve the right to cancel, increase or decrease the number of posts at any level without assigning any reason.
- The deadline to apply for the above positions is 23 December. 2022.
- Government servants should apply through proper channels.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- The Company reserves the right to accept/reject any application or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. Quota shall be observed as per rules (where applicable).
- NO TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates appearing for Test/interview.
Head of Human Capital Management 503. Shaheen Complex, Egerton Road, Lahore.
Phone: 042-99205316-22 Ext: 202 Fax: 042-99205323 www.urbanunit.gov.pk