THE RAWALPINDI WOMEN UNIVERSITY RAWALPINDI JOBS 2022
Applications for the following post are invited on a contract basis from candidates having domicile of Punjab on the prescribed form, available on the RWU website.
- The prescribed application form can be downloaded from The Rawalpindi Women University website: www.rwu.edu.pk.
- Applicant must submit separate application form for each post.
- Candidates for above positions are required to fill the application form in MS Word and submit three copies of applications along with complete C.V and attested copies of testimonials.
- Two most recent passport size photographs should be affixed on each application.
- Candidates must meet minimum and maximum age limit on closing date of application submission.
- Only Punjab Domiciled candidates are eligible.
- Applications must be accompanied with Demand Draft/pay order of Rs. 1500/- as processing fee (non-refundable for each vacancy), in favour of The Rawalpindi Women University payable at Bank of Punjab A1C No 6510202804100015.(Postal Orders are not acceptable)
- Candidates already in service of a Government/Semi-Government Department or an Autonomous Body must apply through proper channel.
- Applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
- Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
- Last date for submission of applications is 9th January. 2021.
- Applications received on or before 03:00PM on last date of applications shall only be entertained.
- Name of the post applied for must be written on the Top right comer of the envelope. By hand applications are not acceptable.
- The University reserves the rights not to fill or withdraw any post or withhold the appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for Interview.
No TA/DA will be admissible for interviews.