The Islamia University of Bahawalpur(IUB) Jobs 2020
Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals not married to foreign nationals (both male & female), having domicile of Punjab, for the following vacant post(s)having age between 21 to 50 years for the posts in BPS-16&above and 18 to 25 years for the posts in BPS-05 to 15 on Regular / Contract / Daily Wages Basis. The candidates who have already applied for the posts mentioned at Sr. No. 08,09 & 10 against advertisement dated 08.05.2016 are directed to apply as fresh candidates.
Islamia University Bahawalpur jobs 2020 advertisement
Medical Officer, Assistant Director Physical Education, Public Relations Officer, Library Assistant, Estate Officer, Stenographer, Sub Engineer, Junior Clerk, Instrument Mechanic, Junior Technician Medical/Homeo/Tibb, Laboratory Assistant, Telephone Operator, Counter Clerk, Glass Blower, Driver, Electrician, Plumber, Carpenter, Chowkidar/Security Guard
University website: www.iub.edu.pk
The Islamia University of Bahawalpur Abbasia Campus, Bahawalpur Situations Vacant
- How to apply: The candidates for the above posts are required to submit their application on prescribed form along with attested copies (one each) of CNIC /Domicile/Educational testimonials (Middle to onwards) / experience certificates and one copy of the deposit slip for BS-16& 17 worth Rs. 1000/-, for BS-05 to 15 worth Rs. 500/- and for BS-01 worth Rs. 300/-to be deposited Online in any branch of HBL in University Freedom Account Number:-14737900656803, on account of application processing fee in favor of Treasurer. IUB. via Registered Mail through Pakistan Post, to the following address, by hand applications will not be accepted:
Office of the Assistant Registrar (HR), Room No. 103, first floor The Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Abbasia Campus
- Candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate applications.
- Two most recent passport size photographs should be affixed on each application.
- IUB employees willing to apply are directed to submit their application through proper channel.
- Candidates already in service of a Government/Semi-Government Department or an Autonomous body must apply through proper
channel by the due date, otherwise their applications shall not be entertained.
- Candidates should clearly mention the name of the applied position on the right comer of envelope.
- Incomplete/applications received after the last date will not be entertained. even though posted before the last date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview.
- The application form is available in the office of the Assistant Registrar (HR) Abbasia Campus Bahawalpur as well as on the IUB v/website
- The University reserves the rights:
- Not to fill any vacancy without assigning any reasons thereof or consider a person for appointment in a lower cadre against
the post(s) advertised.
- To increase or decrease the number of vacancies as per availability of funds.
- All quota(s) will be observed as per rules.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Last date for Submission of Applications
The Islamia University of Bahawalpur
Abbasia Campus, Bahawalpur