The FATA University is the newly established Public Sector University which came into existence under the “FATA University Regulations 2013”. It has already started the academic activities since October 2016. In order to further strengthen its faculty and staff, the inductions for the faculty and staff are, therefore, initiated. In this regard, the applications are invited from the Pakistani Nationals for the following Regular positions.
The FATA University Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor jobs
Eligibility conditions for appointment of faculty in All disciplines excluding Engineering, Information Technology, Computing Sciences, Medical Sciences, Law and Arts & Design (Studio Practice) disciplines in all HEIs/DAIs
vacancies: Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Junior Clerk, Sweeper, Cook,
Note: Those who have already applied for the above-mentioned posts in the earlier advertisement of August 2018 need not reapply. However, if they want to update their application dossier they can send it without paying any additional fee.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Applicants for all the positions except at serial No.07 to No.14 should apply on the prescribed form, available at the University website: www.fu.edu.pk OR from the Registrar office of the FATA University, Tribal Subdivision, Darra Adam Khel, District Kohat
2. Applicants for the positions mentioned at Serial No.07 to No.14 should apply on the prescribed form, available at the National Testing Service (NTS), Pakistan website: www.nts.org.pk. These Applicants are required to send their prescribed Application Form along with Fee deposited slip (NTS Copy) and attested/verified photocopies of Educational/Experience certificates to NTS Headquarter: Plot No-96, Street No 04, H-8/1, Islamabad.
3. A processing fee (non-refundable) of Rs. 3000/- for Professor (BPS-21) and Associate Professor (BPS-20), Rs. 2000/- for BPS20 and Rs. 1500/- for BPS-19, Rs. 1000/- for BPS-18 and Rs. 250/- for BPS-2 to BPS 4/- shall be deposited in any United Bank Limited (UBL) in Account No. 0109-0002-3390-0504, Branch (0850) and the original receipt must be attached with the application form. For depositing of fee for the positions of BPS-11 to BPS-17 visit the NTS website: www.nts.org.pk.
4. The detailed Bio-data and attested/verified photocopies of all DMCs, Degrees, Certificates, CNIC, research papers (copies of the first page having Abstract and Journal’s name, where applicable), experience certificates and two recent passport size photographs must be attached with the Application Form.
5. Legal action will be taken if any of the submitted documents were found fake/tampered.
6. An applicant applying for the post of Professor & Associate Professor must submit Four (04) sets of Application Dossier having an application form, CV, attested/verified copies of degrees/certificates, experience certificates and a list of publications with the copies of required HEC recognized research papers. Only the first page, having Abstract and the Journal’s name, should be submitted
for more than required research papers.
7. The relevancy and genuineness of the Experience Certificates provided will be judged by the Scrutiny Committee. The decision
regarding acceptance and rejection by the committee will be final.
8. For Administrative positions (i.e., serial No. 1-10), the attested/verified experience certificate in BPS-16, if any, should also be submitted.
9. Less than 3.00/4.00 CGPA will be considered Second Division.
10. The candidates having a Foreign Degree/Certificate will provide Equivalency Certificate from HEC/IBCC, Islamabad along with
the application. If not provided, the application will not be considered for further processing.
11. The candidates serving in Government, Semi-Government or Autonomous Institutions should route their applications through proper channel.
12. Only eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for Test / Interview. No TA/DA will be allowed. University will not be held responsible for non-receipt or late receipt of Call Letters for Test / Interview.
13. For the BPS-2 to BPS-16 (except Sweeper BPS-2) only the permanently domiciled residents of erstwhile FATA should
14. The University reserves the right to increase/decrease/withhold or not to fill any advertised post depending upon its need.
15. Landline telephone, Mobile No. Postal and Email address must be written on the Application Form. Change of address/contact must be communicated to this office on an urgent basis.
16. The application dossier should be complete in all respect. Incomplete applications in all respect and Experience/qualification gained after the last date of submission shall not be considered. The shortcomings in the application dossier will not be
communicated to the applicants.
17. All applications except at serial No. 07 to No.14 must be submitted in the Registrar office (Phone: 091-5885507 & 5885506) of the FATA University, Tribal Sub Division, Darra Adam Khel, District Kohat.
18. A list of only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be placed on the FATA University website: www.fu.edu.pk.
19. Candidates must produce HEC verified terminal degrees on the day of the interview.
20. The last date for submission of the application of all posts is July 23, 2019.
Note: Errors and Omissions, if any, will be subject to rectification by the University.