GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB TECHNICAL EDUCATION A VOCATIONAL TRAINING AUTHORITY GOVERNMENT COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY.
TEVTA B.Sc Admission 2022-2026
Application* on prescribed forms are hereby united from the applicants of Punjab domiciled for admission to BSc Mechanical Engineering Technology F. Sc (Pre-Fogg) or Equivalent /DAE pass out of the following technologies arc eligible for admission.
- Mechanical (Production)
- Auto A Diesel
- Dies & Mould
- Refrigeration A Air Conditioning
- Metallurgy A Welding
- Mechanical (Power)
- Precision Mechanical A Instrument
- Foundry A Pattern Making
- Mechanical Technology Power (Auto Farm A Machinery Technology )
The applicants must hast appeared ia the Entry Tot 2022 conducted by University of Engineering A Technology. Lahore to submit applications for admission. Moreover the applicants having less than 60S marks in F. Sc (Prc-Ugg) or Equivalent / DAE examination or less than 50% marks on aggregate basis are not eligible for admission. Admissions will be based on the following criteria for ascertaining the merit:
In case of Intermediate Stream:
a) Entry Test (ET) Percentage Marks: 30S weightage in merit aggregate
b) F Sc (Pre Engineering) or Equivalent Percentage Marks: 70S weightage in ment aggregate
In case of Diploma of Associate Engineering (DAE) Stream:
a) Entry Test (ET) Percentage Marks: 30% weightage in merit aggregate
b) Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAF.) Percentage Marks: 70% wetghtage in merit aggregate
The prospectus can be obtained from the Bank of Punjab, Abbot Road Branch, Lahore.
• Last Date for the Receipt of Applications 16th November 2022 upto 3:00 P.M.
• Display of Merit list 19th November 2022
• Dates of Interviews 22nd, 23rd November 2022 at 09:00 AM.
• The successful applicants should present their original certificates and attested copies (as
mentioned in the prospectus) at the time of interview.
• No Separate call letters to the successful candidate* will be issued for Interview.
In case of absence in interview, no excuse H-ill be entertained regarding right of admission.
• 2% seats are reserved for wards of shuhada. war disabled saving and retired
Army personnel as pa notification of UET, 02 Scats are reserved for disabled persons as pa notification of UET, Lahore.
GOVERNMENT COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY, 99 RAILWAY ROAD. IAHORE
ENGR. MUHAMMAD ZUBAIR KHAN (PRINCIPAL)
Ph • 042-37381741.042-37381763
IPL-10902 E-mail:gct I lahoretgyahoo.com, Web: www.garailwayToadeduph