SZMC Rahim Yar Khan MO & Charge Nurse Jobs Advertisement & Application Forms
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM PUNJAB’S DOMICILED SUITABLE CANDIDATES FOR THE FOLLOWING POSTS AT SHEIKH ZAYED HOSPITAL, RAHIM YAR KHAN, ON ADHOC BASIS FOR A PERIOD OF ONE YEAR.
SHEIKH ZAYED MEDICAL COLLEGE/HOSPITAL, RAHIM YAR KHAN (RECOGNIZED INSTITUTION BY PM&DC AND AFFILIATED WITH UNIVERSITY OF
HEALTH SCIENCES LAHORE) CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Medical Officer: 82
Charge Nurse: 227
Download Application Forms:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The applications, hand-written or typed with full C.V, can be submitted in person or by registered post.
2. The Special Selection Board and Recruitment Committee shall make selection strictly on merit.
3. The appointments will be made on an Adhoc basis according to Government of the Punjab rules and regulation for a period of one year.
4. A set of attested photocopies of following documents is required to submit along with the application;
a) Matriculation Certificate, showing the date of birth and in case of ‘O’ Level, equivalent certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairman, Islamabad and date of birth given in school leaving certificate.
b) Intermediate Certificate / ‘A’ Level along with a certificate of equivalent qualification.
c) Degree and Detail marks (1st to final profs.) duly issued by Controller of Examinations showing total/obtained marks and percentages or equivalent qualification + Degree of postgraduate qualifications, valid PM&DC registration certificate for the post of Medical Officers showing all medical degrees/postgraduate qualifications therein.
d) Diploma in General Nursing, Diploma in Midwifery & valid Registration from Pakistan Nursing Council for the post of Charge Nurses.
e) Domicile certificate of relevant district of Province of Punjab.
f) In case of Government Servant, the Departmental Permission Certificate duly signed/stamped by the competent authority of concerned Department.
g) Valid C.N.I.C.
h) Experience Certificates.
i) Disability certificate should be attached duly issued by the Competent Authority, if applicable.
j) One passport size photograph.
k) Foreign qualification(s) must be recognized by P.M.D.C and equivalent qualification certificate from (QEDC) of the Health Department.
5. The number of vacant seats is changeable (can be increased or decreased).
6. Original Certificates should be produced at the time of interview. Short questioning about concerned subject etc. will be asked during the interview; therefore, the candidates should come prepared for the subject.
7. Both Male and Female candidates domiciled in any district of the province of Punjab can apply.
8. Government servants should apply through proper channel. They can send an advanced copy of the application.
9. Prescribed quota (Minority, Disable & Women Quota) will also be observed according to Policy.
10. Women are encouraged to apply.
11. The schedule of interview will be announced through press release / official website, www.szmc.edu.pk
12. All applications should be addressed to the Principal, Sheikh Zayed Medical College/Hospital, Rahim Yar Khan must reach in this office by post or by hand up to 08-07-2019, during office hours. Incomplete or late received applications through post after due date will not be entertained.