SZABMU College of Nursing Post RN B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023
All the candidates who passed the NTS Entry test (obtained 50 0r above marks) conducted on 4th December 2023 for admission in 02 year Post RN B.Sc Nursing at college of Nursing ,PIMS, G-8/3 Islamabad, are directed to report submit copies of their Professional Ducoments as mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria for DPT
Eligibility Criteria for BS Disciplines
60% marks in F.Sc (Pre- Medical) are required for admission.
Age : No age Bar
Eligibility Criteria for B.S Nursing (Generic)
50% marks in F.Sc (Pre- Medical) are required for admission.
Age: 14-35 years
Eligibility Criteria for B.Sc. Nursing (Post R.N)
Matric with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology as main subjects) as per HEC requirements Or Matric with Arts as notified by HEC. Diploma in Nursing (Registered with Pakistan Nursing Council) Diploma in Midwifery or any basic specialty for male in lieu of midwifery diploma (Registered with Pakistan Nursing Council). Valid Registration with Pakistan Nursing Council. Candidates working in any Government sector must provide NOC from their respective departments.
They will also submit duly filled forms which is available from the College along with Rs.500/- as processing fee.
Admission Notice For 02 Years Post RN B.Sc Nursing Programs 2023-24
Admission Notice For 02 Years Post RN B.Sc Nursing Programs 2023-24 is given here.
Last Dates for application submission are With Normal Fee (Rs.3,000/- Non- refundable)September 22, 2023 (Friday)With Late Fee (Rs.6,000/- Non- refundable)September 29, 2023 (Friday)
- List of Constituent/ affiliated institutes offering these programmes are available on University’s website http://www.szabmii.edu.pk/our-institutes
- Online registration portal will be available on University’s website from dated Thursday 24th August, 2023
- Test Center will only be at Islamabad.
- Test will comprise of 100 MCQs with duration of 100 minutes.
- University will not entertain candidates, who registered themselves with any of the institution without appearing in entry test.
- Candidates are required to reach at their examination center at least one hour before commencement of the test.
- Syllabus and other guidelines are available on University’s website.
- Candidates must bring blue or black ink ball pen alongwith clip board.
- A candidate who fails to bring his/ her original CNIC/ passport/ photo for identity and print out of his/ her admit card will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
- Candidates are required to attach scanned copies in soft form only of their required documents alongwith their online application form no hard copy of documents will be entertained.
- Candidate will be provisionally selected based upon their admission entry test. However their credentials will be verified latter on, if any discrepancy found, their candidature will be deemed as cancelled.
- Validity of this test will be 1 year only.
- After passing entry test candidates will be considered eligible for admission in all three programmes including B.S Nursing/ DPT/ AHS programmes. However, candidates of F.Sc (MLT) will only be considered eligible for AHS Programme.
- For further updates keep visiting University’s website www.szabmu.edu.pk