SSUET BS, BBA, Business Administration, and Accounting & Finance Admission 2023. National Vocational and Technical Training Commission NAVTTC Batch 4 Program to Sir Syed University. Sir Syed University has been allotted 300 seats in 7 trades for National Vocational and Technical Training Commission NAVTTC Batch 4 program and these 7 trades are Mobile Application Development Android, Internet of Things, System Development and Application, Digital Forensic and Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Game Development, Net Includes Work Administrator and Artificial Intelligence.
Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology Admission 2023
Sir Syed University has become the main partner of NAVTTC. This is the first time that free high-tech courses have been launched for students at the government level to increase their employment opportunities.
- Fill online admission form for the program as mentioned above and get a print of the fee challan.
- Deposit fee to any branch of Askari bank or in-person to Accounts department of SS-CASE-IT or through bank draft/pay order in the name of CASE Islamabad
- Arrange and send one set of the following attested documents through courier service at the address given below or submit in person to the Student Affairs department
- 1. Paid Challan.
2. The hard copy of the admission form.
3. Attested copies of SSC and HSSC certificates.
4. A Valid copy of NAT scores if not appearing for the SS-CASE-IT admission test.
5. Attested copy of CNIC or form B.
6. Three passport size photographs. Address: SS-CASE-IT, Street No. 33, Block A, Multi Garden, Sector B-17, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Incomplete and unattested documents will not be accepted.
Around 11000 candidates submitted applications for admission in seven courses. The placement rate in the last three batches of NAVTTC is more than 80%. Earlier, Sir Syed University received 12000 applications for admission in 500 seats in 6 high-tech courses for the first batch and 2nd batch. 15,000 applications were received for admission to 350 seats in 5 high-tech courses, while 28,000 applications were received for admission to 400 seats in 11 high-tech courses for the third batch.
- Electrical (4 Years) Engineering
- BS Software <4 Years) Engineering
- BSComputer <4Year5) Science
- BBA Bachelor of (4Years)
- Business Administration
Accounting & Finance (Stu(&ACCA } (4 Years). SUET allows you to take up untrodden paths with confidence, armed with the right technical knowledge and practical experience. Take the first step on your journey today. Apply now: admissions.ssuet.edu.pk Last date to apply: Friday 30th December 2023. Test date: Tuesday 3rd January 2024 onwards.
Note: Undergraduate Admit card and Entry test will be available on the admission portal same day of the scheduled Test. Transport & Hostel Facility Available. Apply Online: www.case.edu.pk. Click on Apply Now to fill the online admission form.