Directorate General of Sports Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Jobs
Directorate General of Sports Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa invites applications from suitable candidates of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the following positions mentioned against each: –
Directorate General Of Sports, Government Of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
To Download Advertisement :
To Download Application Form A :(Assistant (BPS-16))
To Download Application Form B :(Computer Operator (BPS-16))
To Download Application Form C :(Junior Clerk (BPS-11))
To Download Application Form D :(Junior Coach (BPS-10))
Last Date For Application Submission :Friday, 1st February, 2019
Test Date :Will be announced soon
Terms and Conditions:
- Interested candidates fulfilling the advertised criteria shall apply by filling the prescribed application form available at NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
- All Khyber Pakhtunkhwa where mentioned in posts location/ districts means KP including newly merged triable districts.
- NTS will charge Rs. 460/- per candidate applying for single post. An applicant applying for more than one post should submit separate form alongwith fee.
- Form shall be carefully filled-in by the candidate since the provided information will be considered as final for further processing. Candidate shall be responsible for outcome of any wrong information submitted or late apply.
- Application form must be submitted to NTS along with fee deposited slip (NTS copy), attested copy of CNIC, and relevant academic/ experience certificates.
- NTS test will be for screening purpose only. Post-test process will be carried out by the Department as per prevailing rules and regulations.
- Upper age relaxation may be availed in accordance with the prevailing Govt. rules. No. TA/DA will be permissible / paid for test / interview.
- Applicants working in Govt., Semi Govt. and Autonomous Bodies shall apply through proper channel. NOC will be required at the time of interview.
- Last date of form submission is 01-02-2019 to NTS Head Office street # 4 sector H-8/1 Islamabad.
For any further information related to test and related matter NTS can be contacted at 051-8444441.