SPECIALIZED HEALTHCARE AND MEDICAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT, GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB ADMISSIONS MS/MD/MDS
The Punjab Residency Program is an Initiative of the Government of Punjab under the leadership of Chief Minister, Punjab, is established with the objective of providing equal opportunities to talented students for pursuing quality medical education in the Punjab province on merit.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Joint Centralized Admission Test (JCAT) for induction in of Master of Surgery (MS), Doctor of Medicine (MD) and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) programs being offered in various institutions of the Punjab.
- The validity of passed test is three years from date of appearance in the test.
- The candidate who wants to improve his/her percentage will also be encouraged. If he/she failed/could not improve percentage in the examination, his/her previous result shall remain valid.
- The fee once deposited is non-refundable/non-transferable.
- MBBS/BDS from recognized Institution College / University of HEC/PM&DC.
- One year house job from recognized Institution/Hospital of HEC/PM&DC.
- The candidate (Pakistani National) must have permanent or provisional valid registration with Pakistan Medical and Dental Council, in the case of foreign national; the candidate will be provisionally allowed for Joint Centralized Admission Test (JCAT).
(a) Written Examination (125 MCQs) without negative marking. 250 marks
(b) Written Examination will be held on Sunday, 10th February, 2019 at 09:00 AM at Examination Halls, University of Punjab, Wahdat Road Lahore.
(c) Details about the examination format and the application procedure are downloadable along with application forms, from website: KEMU
(d) Passing marks of entry test are 60%.
(e) Pattern of question paper is also available on (www.kemu.edu.pk).