Karachi:Sindh Madrasa-ul-Islam University has announced the merit list for Vice Chancellor posts on official Website www.smiu.edu.pk
Sindh Madrasa-ul-Islam University Vice Chancellor Interviews List of Candidates
Interviews of candidates for the election of Vice Chancellor of Sindh Madrasa University will be held on August 4,2020.Interviews of shortlisted candidates for the post of Vice-Chancellor will be held on 4th August 2020 at Sindh Madrasa-ul-Islam University, the primary school of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, the founder of Pakistan. On Tuesday, August 4 and 11 shortlisted candidates were called for interviews.
Sindh Madrasa-ul-Islam University Vice Chancellor Jobs Merit List
Twenty nine applications received for the post of Vice Chancellor of Sindh Madrasa-ul-Islam University were scrutinized.All the candidates in the applications received have already been shortlisted who are already working as permanent or acting Vice Chancellor in some government university and thus Five out of Eleven candidates shortlisted. There are those who have been called for interviews because of their position as Vice-Chancellors.
- Dr. Muhammad Ali Sheikh
- Acting Vice Chancellor of Sindh Madrasa-ul-Islam University, Dr. Samreen Hussain,
- Acting Vice Chancellor of Sukkur University, Prof. Dr. Akhtar Baloch
- Vice Chancellor of Lyari University (Shaheed Benazir Bhutto)
- Vice Chancellor of Sindh University Jamshoro.
- Chancellor Prof. Dr. Fateh Barfat
- Vice Chancellor of Tando Jam Agricultural University Dr. Mujeeb-ud-Din Memon.