Application is invited for the following in IT Cadre Sindh Police from candidates having Domicile of Sindh Province, The final message of the submission fee for the project of Sindh Police Department, Hyderabad Region (SPD-HR-IV) (388) has been sent to the candidates who have not to pay their fee. The last date for submission of the fee is 08-Feb-2021. Click here to check your token and order id.
Dear Candidate, You are informed that the final Interview of the Sukkur Region in SSU- (405) has been scheduled from (15.2.2022 to 16.02.2022) at Larkana and Sukkur respectively. You are directed to appear along with the original CNIC and all documents at 08:00 AM sharp.
Sindh Police Department Karachi Range Slip for Medical Examination
POLICE DEPARTMENT GOVERNMENT OF SINDH www.sindhpotice.gov.pk JOB OPPORTUNITIES RECRUITMENT OF I.T CADRE IN SINDH POLICE DEPARTMENT
Sindh Police Department Information Technology (IT) Cadre Jobs 2021
In order to ensure transparency & merit, Sindh Police Department has authorized Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) to conduct written / skill test against the following vacant posts of I.T Cadre in Sindh Police Department from candidates having Sindh Domicile (Urban & Rural) :-
1 Computer Operator BPS-12
2 Senior Dat3 Entry Operator / Key
Punch Operate- (KPO) BPS-12
3 Call Center Operator 6PS-09
4 Dat3 Entry Operator / Key Punch
Operator (KPO) B PS-08
5 Hardv/3-e Technician B PS-07
6 Driver Constable B PS-05
Sindh Police SSU Commandos, Karachi Range (SPD-KR-VIII) (403) Sindh. Police SSU Commandos, Hyderabad R (SPD-HR-VIII) (404) Sindh Police SSU Commandos, Sukkur R (SPD-SR-VIII) (405) LIST OF EASY PAISA TOKEN Physically Qualified Candidates, but fee not paid SSU).
Sindh Police SSU (403, 404 & 405) Physical Test Result. Whereas Physically Qualified (PASSED) Candidates may also re-generate their Easypaisa token number “if any issue” respectively for their written test fee.
Sindh Police Department IT Cadre Job advertisement:
APPLICATION FORM POST 07. Driver Constable (BS-05).
APPLICATION FORM POST 01. to 06.
IMPORTANT NOTE :
1. Application processing fee of Rs.200/- (nonrefundable) for the written part is required to be deposited in the PTS account. However; RS.49/- will be deposited separately by only shortlisted candidates in the written part for skill tests to be conducted by PTS. Application form along with deposit slip can be downloaded from PTS Website www.pts.org.pk
2. Age relaxation up to a maximum of (15) years in the upper age limit to all the applicants will be given as per Sindh Govt.’s notification No.S0II(SG&ACD)5-64/ 2011 dated 14-09-2018.
3. The application should not be accompanied by any document. All candidates shall sign a declaration that all information provided by him/her is correct.
4. The actual verification of original certificates will only be done in respect of candidates who are called for “Interview” and any applicant having made an incorrect/false declaration shall stand disqualified automatically at any stage.
5. Candidates already in Government Service fulfilling the condition of eligibility criteria can also apply.
6. No application shall be entertained after the last date of submission of the application.
7. An incomplete application shall not be entertained.
8. Women, minority and disable quotas shall also be considered as per rules.
9. Date, time & venue of all tests shall also be intimated later through letters, SMS, and website from PTS.
10. No TA/DA will be given for the test/interview.
11. The applicants can be posted anywhere in Sindh.
12. Sindh Police has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
13. Candidates who do not fulfill the given criteria are advised not to submit the application.
14. Candidates qualified in the written test shall only be called for a skill test by PTS. The test venue and the date shall be communicated separately.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please download the Application form and Deposit Slip from PTS Website: www.pts.org.pk. Pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country’s wide online branches of HBL and UBL and fill up the Application form properly. Please send the filled-up Application Form along with a paid copy of the PTS Deposit Slip in original to PTS Headquarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad. PTS shall not be held responsible for the late delivery of application forms through Post/courier services. Application Forms improperly filled-up, incomplete without paid copy of deposit slip, “handwritten post where the option for selection of post is already available” and submitted by hand will not be entertained. The last date for the submission of the Application Form is 04.02.2021. Application Received after Expiry of the Last Date, will not be entertained & shall stand ineligible.
Sindh Police Department, Special Protection Unit (SPD-SPU) (459), Physical Test Result 2021
NOTE: Please do not attach educational certificates with the application form at this stage. For Further Information and Contact:
Pakistan Testing Service Adeel Plaza, 3rd Floor, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
Web: www.pts.org.pk, UAN: 051-111-111-787
Ph: +92 – 51- 2806090-91-92