Sindh Police Department Information Technology (IT) Cadre Jobs 2019
POLICE DEPARTMENT GOVERNMENT OF SINDH www.sindhpolice.gov.pk announce Latest JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF I.T CADRE IN SINDH POLICE DEPARTMENT
In order to ensure transparency & merit, Sindh Police Department has authorized Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) to conduct written / skill test against following vacant posts of I.T Cadre in Sindh Police Department from candidates having Sindh Domicile (Urban & Rural) :-
Computer Operator (BPS-12)
Senior Data Entry Operator / Key Punch Operator (BPS-12)
Surveillance Operator (BS-09)
Electric Supervisor (BS-09)
Technical Supervisor (BS-09)
Call Centre Operator (BS-09)
Data Entry Operator/Key Punch Operator (BS-08)
Hardware Technician (BS-07)
Sindh Police Department IT Cadre Job advertisement:
Application Form For All Positions
IMPORTANT NOTE :
1. Application processing fee of Rs.200/- (nonrefundable) for written part is required to be deposited in PTS account. However; RS.49/- will be deposited separately by only shortlisted candidates in written part for skill test to be conducted by PTS. Application form along with deposit slip can be downloaded from PTS Website www.pts.org.pk
2. Age relaxation upto maximum of (15) years in the upper age limit to all the applicants will be given as per Sindh Govt.’s notification No.S0II(SG&ACD)5-64/ 2011 dated 14-09-2018.
3. Application should not be accompanied with any document. All candidates shall sign a declaration that all information provided by him/her is correct.
4. The actual verification of original certificates will only be done in respect of candidates who are called for
“Interview” and any applicant having made an incorrect/false declaration shall stand disqualified automatically at any stage.
5. Candidates already in Government Service fulfilling the condition of eligibility criteria can also apply.
6. No application shall be entertained after last date of submission of application.
7. Incomplete application shall not be entertained.
8. Women, minority and disable quota shall also be
considered as per rules.
9. Date, time & venue of all tests shall also be intimated
later through letters, SMS and website from PTS.
10. No TA/DA will be given for test/interview.
11. The applicants can be posted anywhere in Sindh.
12. Sindh Police has the right to increase or decrease the
number of vacancies.
13. Candidates who do not fulfill the given criteria are
advised not to submit application.
14. Candidates qualified in written test shall only
be called for skill test by PTS. Test venue and
date shall be communicated separately.
HOW TO APPLY:
• Please download the Application form and
Deposit Slip from PTS Website:
www.pts.org.pk. Pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country wide online branches of
HBL and UBL and fill up the Application form properly.
• Please send the filled-up Application Form along with paid copy of the PTS Deposit Slip in original to PTS Headquarter, 3rd Floor,
Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
• PTS shall not be held responsible for late delivery of application forms through Post / courier services.
• Application Forms improperly filled-up, incomplete without paid copy of deposit slip,
“hand written post where option for selection of post is already available” and submitted by hand will not be entertained.
• Last Date for Submission of Application Form is 20.05.2019.
• Application Received after Expiry of the Last Date, will not be entertained & shall stand ineligible.
NOTE: Please do not attach educational certificates with the application form at this stage.
For Further Information and Contact:
Pakistan Testing Service Adeel Plaza, 3rd Floor, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
Web: www.pts.org.pk, UAN: 051-111-111-787
Ph: +92 – 51- 2806090-91-92