SINDH PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT JOBS
In order to ensure proper projection of the endeavors of the Provincial Government towards sustainable development and growth by adopting modern technique and tools of projection in the electronic /social media, Planning & Development Department, Government of Sindh invites application for contractual appointment of Media Officer (BPS-16)
GOVERNMENT OF SINDH PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT JOB OPPORTUNITY
Job Description of Media Officer (BPS-16) would be as under:
- Developing media contacts.
- Monitoring media coverage.
- Answering enquiries from the press or other media representatives.
- Writing press releases and news reports.
- Preparing media evaluation reports.
- Attending press conferences and media interviews.
- Informing members of the media (as well as the press) about events and initiatives.
- Organize media events and promotional activities.
- Generating ideas to gain more media coverage.
- Have expertise of writing News Letter for organization. Required Qualification:
- Master of Social Sciences (in 1st Division) from HEC recognized University.
- At least 05 years experience in Electronic Media.
- Minimum 03 years experience in Newspaper /
- Experience of working in Public Sector Organization
would be given preference.
- Between 30-35 years.
How to Apply:
Candidates having Domicile of Sindh Province are requested to send application with relevant documents on the following address:
SECTION OFFICER (ADMN-I),
PLANNING & Development Department,
Room No. 314-A, 2nd Floor,
Tughlaq House, Sindh Secretariat,
Building No. 2, Karachi.
Phone No. 021-99211926
Candidates are required to submit the applications within 15 days of this advertisement Application submitted after the due date shall not be considered.
- Persons already serving in Government Organization must obtain NOC from respective departments.
iii. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.
SECTION OFFICER (ADMN-I) PH: 021-99211926