Sindh Madressatul Islam University Jobs 2023 Apply Online
Sindh Madressatul Islam University is considered as one of the most advancing and progressive institutions of the country which provides the best working environment and conducive atmosphere for its staff Applications are invited from eligible candidates for following faculty positions on the contract or regular basis against the fields of specialization mentioned against each.
Associate Professor (BPS-20) Regular/ Contract
Assistant Professor (BPS-19) Regular/Contract
Lecturer (BPS-18) Regular/Contract
Sindh Madressatul Islam University, Karachi (Lecturer Recruitment Test Result 2024
Test Date is : Sunday 14th January, 2024
- The above positions are offered in accordance with the Higher Education Commission (HEC) catena, available at SMI University’s website: https://www.smiu.edu.pk/careers/smi-university-iobs-portal or HEC’s website
- The applications with fields of specialization specified above shall only be entertained.
- Part-time employment, apprenticeship or internship shall not be considered as work experience.
- The interested candidates are advised to fill online form available at SMIU Website and send the printout of the same along
with the latest CV. copy of CNIC, two passport size photographs, attested copies of educational certificates/degrees, experience letters/documents and domicile
- Candidates applying for the position of Lecturer must attach Pay Order (Original) of Rs 600/- in favor of ‘SMI University’
as the fee for appearing in the NTS test as per statutory rules of Sindh Madressatul Islam University. Karachi.
- The applications should reach “Directorate of HRM, Sindh Madressatul Islam University. Aiwan-e-Tijarat Road.
Karachi – 74000” latest by Monday. 2nd December 2019.
- Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Applications received only through registered post or courier will be accepted.
- The candidates already in government service should apply through proper channel and submit NOC along with their
- The SMIU retains the right to withdraw, modify, reduce or increase any or all the posts.
- Please clearly mention the “Position” applied for on the top of the envelope