SINDH HEALTH CARE COMMISSION (SHCC)JOBS
Sindh Health Care Commission (SHCC) has been established by Govt, of Sindh under Sind Health Care Commission Act 2013,to improve the quality of healthcare services and ban quackery in the Province of Sindh in all its forms and manifestations’ is looking for suitable candidates for the below mentioned posts with stated qualifications and experience for Karachi. Please send our Application Form (mandatory as available on SHCC website), duly filled, along with attested copies of CNIC and supporting documents to Post Box No. 50, General Post Office, l.l. Chundrigar Road, Karachi. The applications must be received within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
Please send your Application Form (mandatory as available on SHCC website), duly filled, along with attested copies of CNIC and supporting documents directly to Rost Box No. 50. General Post Office. I I Chundrigar Road. Karachi. The applications must be received within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Applications will only be entertained which are submitted directly to PO Box No. 50. GPO Karachi. Please do not use Courier Services as GPO does not entertain mail from Courier Service Provider.
- Applicant must have domicile of Sindh Province.
- Those applying for more than one position separate application forms on SHCC format should be provided in the same envelope Clearly mention name of the “post/s appliecT on the right comer of envelope.
- Age limit to be calculated till 30th June, 2019.
- SHCC reserves the right to reject any application without stating any reason.
- Applicants will be subjected to test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in test/interview. Only shortlisted candidate will be called tor test/interview.
- SHCC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Competitive salary will be offered.
- All Government employees may apply through proper channel.
- SHCC reserves the right to post any employee within Sindh Province.
- Application Form. Job Description, and Terms & Conditions of Service in SHCC can be downloaded from SHCC website.www.shcc.org.pk