Sindh Endowment Fund Scholarships 2021-22
The government of the Sindh College Education Department has announced Sindh Government Endowment Fund Scholarships 2021-22.
Advertisement of Sindh Endowment Fund Scholarships 2021:
The government of Sindh is providing Scholarships to support the needy, poor, and meritorious students of Sindh for higher Education in Institutions for Higher Education Scholarship for the Academic years 2020 covers cost at admission and tuition fees.
- Business Administration/Management Sciences
- Information Technology/Computer Sciences
- Medicine (MBBS & BDS)
- The concerned University is bound to attach the first entry admission form submitted by the students at the time of admission
along with the Endowment Fund form for Scholarship. funding otherwise, the application form shall not be accepted.
- The application shall be domiciled in Sindh and permanent resident of the Province of Sindh.
- The deserving candidates shall be enrolled in the above-listed institutions/universities in the academic year 2019. The students who obtained admission in the academic year 2017 or before are not eligible to apply for a Scholarship.
- The students who were already awarded Scholarships shall also apply for renewal along with the present result (GPA) and certificate from the university that the student has not dropped out.
- Student s Parents / Guardian having an annual net income, from all sources of not more than Rs.1.5 million. Income Certificate shall be certified by the concerned Assistant Commissioner Revenue. Income Certificate verified by any other officer will not be accepted.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear before a Selection Committee for an interview
- The selection of applicants shall be made by the Selection Committee as per laid down criteria approved by the Educational
Endowment Fund Board of Trustees (SEEF-BOT).
- Distance learning. Executive education & part-time studies/ courses are not eligible.
- 05% of seats are reserved for the children of Government Primary. Secondary & Higher Secondary School Teachers.
- 02% seats are reserved for the children ol employees of Sindh Secretariat.
- 05% of seats are reserved for Orphans and disabled whose parents/ guardian income Is less than Rs.1.5 million/annum.
- The applicants applying under the above-mentioned children’s quota shall be required to submit a Service Certificate of his / her parent duly issued by the Head of the Institution / Department.
- Incomplete applications shall not be entertained. Required documents must be enclosed. Wrong/incomplete information shall disqualify the candidates for Scholarship.
- Applicants should submit their applications along with required documents as specified in the application by 31st December. 2019 to their concerned Universities / Institutions
- Payment of admission foe is conditional subject to availability of funds.
- The government of Sindh reserves the right to withdrawing/cancel this advertisement without assigning any reason
ADDITIONAL SECRETARY (ENDOWMENT)
3RD FLOOR. SINDH SECRETARIAT NO.3.
OLD KDA BUILDING. KARACHI