SINDH COLLEGE EDUCATION DEPARTMENT HYDERABAD JOBS
Applications are invited from suitable candidates (male / female) of Hyderabad Region for recruitment of the following vacant posts BPS-01 to BPS-04 in the jurisdiction of Directorate College Education Hyderabad Region. Hyderabad:-
GOVERNMENT OF SINDH COLLEGE EDUCATION DEPARTMENT DIRECTORATE OF COLLEGE HYDERABAD REGION, HYDERABAD JOBS.
TERMS & CONDITIONS;
1) Eligible candidates fulfilling above required qualification / criteria are advised to submit their applications along with the attested copies of testimonials, certificate. CNIC. Domicile. PRC. Experience Certificate (if required). Driving License. Disability Certificate (In case of candidate applying on disabled quota), two passport size photographs should be submitted / addressed to the Directorate of College Education Hyderabad Region. Hyderabad.
2) The last date for submission of application Is 20th June 2019. The incomplete and applications received after due date will not be entertained.
3) Relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed as per Sindh Government Notification No. SO-II (SGA&CD) 5-64/2011 Dated: 14.09.2018.
4) The existing quota of 15% women. 5% minority & 5% disabled will be maintained as per rules / policy.
5) The Government reserves right to increase / decrease number of vacancies or cancel appointment process at any stage.
6) Post of BPS-01 to BPS-04 will be filled In from concerned District.
7) Canvassing In any form or manner will disqualify the candidates.
8) The candidates already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
9) The eligible / shortlisted candidates shall be called for Interview or test. The candidate shall bring relevant documents / Certificates. CNIC. Domicile / PRC. Driving License (In original) at the time of interview & test.
10) The candidates applying for the post of Driver (BPS-04) shall be called for driving test.
11) Preference will be given to Non-Muslims for the post of Sweeper / Sanitary Worker.
12) No TA/DA is admissible to the candidates.
13) The candidate acquired qualification after closing date of submission of applications will not be eligible to apply & his / her application will not be entertained.
14) The applications on specific proforma shall only be accepted (Specimen attached).