SHAIKHA FATIMA INSTITUTE OF NURSING & HEALTH SCIENCES MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY ADMISSION 2022-26
Applications are invited from Male/Female Candidates for Admission in B.Sc Honors Medical Laboratory Technology course for the session 2022-2026.
Shaikh Zayed Postgraduate Medical Institute, Lahore.
ADMISSION NOTICE B.SC MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY (HONORS) COURSE AFFILIATED WITH UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES, Lahore.
(a) F.Sc (Pre-Medical/ Equivalent with 50% marks.
(b) F.Sc Medical Lab Technology with 50% Marks.
(c) For Hafiz e Quran 20 marks will be added to FSc marks. Schedule of Admission.
(1) Application forms are available from Accounts secton of tie
Institute on payment of Rs. 500/ • by Bank chalan. National Bank of Pakistan Shaikh Zayed Hospital Branch. No 1707 Lahore. A/c No. 3154820895
(2) The following documents duly attested must be attached with the application.
a. Matric & F.Sc Certificates
b. Domicile Certificate
c. Computerized I D Card or B.Form
d. Candidate Father Computerized I.D Card.
e. Four photographs passport see
f. Covid 19 vaccination certificate.
(3) No Hostel facility for students (Female/male) will be provided by the institute.
(4) Last dale of receipt of application is 28-11-2022. (Monday)
(5) Final selection of candidates will be made on open merit calculated from F.Sc/ Equivalent marks. For Hafiz-e-Quran 20 marks will be added to F.Sc obtained marks.
6 1st Merit List of successful candidates will be displayed on 12-12-2022. (Monday)
(7) Last date of submission of fee for candidates selected on 1s merit 1st will be 19-12-2022. (Monday)
(8)2nd Merit List of successful candidates will be displayed on 22-12-2022.(Thursday)
(9) Last date of submission of fee for candidates selected on 2nd merit,1st will be 26-12-2022 (Monday)
(10) Orientation and commencement of classes will be on 02-01-2023.(Monday)
(11) Note:- No candidates will be informed personal)’.
All are directed to confirm their status on the merit list displayed in the Institute
For further information Admin Office SFINHS
Contact Tel: • 042-35865731-35, Ext. 2343,2733