Registration for Training of Online Tutors for ADE/B.Ed Last Date 31st March 2021
Islamabad: Registration for Training of Online Tutors for ADE/B.Ed Last Date for registration is 31st March 2021.
Faculty of Education is the largest Faculty of AIOU with more than 50% enrolment of AIOU’s total enrolment and offering more than 25 programs (PGD, PTC, CT, B.Ed, MA/M.Ed, M.Phil, Ph.D.). The Faculty is planning to offer an Associate Degree of Education (ADE) and B.Ed Hons (4 Years) in near future, both programs will be offered through the traditional Open Distance Learning System and Online system. Therefore AIOU needs tutors having expertise in online tutoring for the Online ADE and B.Ed Hons (4 years) programs.
Faculty of Education, Quality Enhancement Cell (QEC), DRS Office, and Directorate of ICT will arrange two days of training for the online tutors in the month of April 2021.
Following are the workshop objectives:
1. to know about online tutoring.
2. to understand the online teaching-learning process
3. to learn the Online Learning Management System (LMS)
4. to learn the Quality Assurance and Evaluation/Assessment in online tutoring.
5. to have Hands-on Practice on AIOU’s LMS.
Eligibility Criteria for Participants/Online Tutors
The Faculty will prefer qualified, trained, hard work, responsible and experienced tutors for this training. Tutors certified or trained by the Faculty (Online Tutoring) will be preferred for tutorship of Online ADE and B.Ed Hons (4 years) programs:
1. Master Degree in Education (MA/M.Ed)
2. At least 5 Years Teaching Experience in Secondary School
3. AIOU Registered Tutor (already registered tutors for B.Ed, MA/M.Ed)
4. Knowledge/Training of Computer Applications (MS Office, PGD, BCS)
5. Paid the Registration Fee (Rs.500/-) for the training of online tutoring (Draft on the name of Treasurer AIOU)
In the first phase, Faculty will train a total of 400 tutors in the following regions: Islamabad (60), Rawalpindi (60), Lahore (50), Multan (50), Peshawar (50), Faisalabad (50), Karachi (50), and Quetta (30). Therefore seats/opportunities are limited and it will be on a First Come First Serve basis.
Tutor Training Form
Note: Please fill-up the form, attach relevant documents and post it at ‘Mr. Zahid Majeed, Assistant Professor, Block-5, AIOU, Islamabad OR Email at email@example.com