RAWALPINDI INSTITUTE OF CARDIOLOGY, RAWALPINDI JOBS OPPORTUNITIES
RAWALPINDI INSTITUTE OF CARDIOLOGY, RAWALPINDI INVITES APPLICATION FROM SUITABLE CANDIDATES FOR THE FOLLOWING POSTS.
Advertisement of RIC Jobs :
The advertisement is Published in Express Newspapers on 20th July 2017. RIC Current Jobs July 2017
Download Advertisement Click here
Rawalpindi Institute of Cardiology (RIC) Jobs July 2017
RIC Jobs Application Forms:
All Eligible Cnadidates can get Application Forms From official website of RIC www.ric.gop.pk
1. Application should be posted on prescribed proforma (available on www.ric.gop.pk) along with attested documents (CNIC, Domicile, Academic & Experience Certificates) to The Office of The Executive Director, Recruitment Section, Rawalpindi Institute of Cardiology, Rawal Road, Rawalpindi. By hand applications, received after 05-08-2017 & without prescribed proforma, application will not be accepted.
2. Sr. 01 to 17 (mentioned as above) selections shall be made on adhoc basis for the period of one year, extendable on the basis of satisfactory performance.
3. From Sr. 19 to 21 (mentioned as above) selections shall be made on contract basis for the period of three years, extendable on the basis of satisfactory performance.
4. Candidates having experience of cardiac hospitals will be preferred.
5. Quota reserved for disabled, children of employees, women and minorities shall be observed as per Govt policy
6. General relaxation in upper age limit shall be given according to Govt policy.
7. Candidates who are Govt servants / working in autonomous institution should apply through proper channel.
8. The applicant must have Punjab Domicile.
9. Candidates with higher qualifications / experience will be preferred.
10. Even candidates having higher qualification with less experience will also be considered.
11. The competent authority is authorized for any change in policy, schedule and number of posts etc.
12. Schedule of interview / test for selection will be communicated by telephone to the eligible candidates only, after scrutiny of the applications.
13. No TA / DA will be allowed