Quetta Safe City NTS Jobs
The Project Director Quetta Safe City invites applications from open market from the candidates holding local/ domiciled in Balochistan for the following positions for the Project Management Unit for a period of one year on contract basis.
QUETTA SAFE CITY PROJECT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Quetta Safe City
(Screening Test for Various Posts)
To Download Advertisement :
To Download Application Form A :
To Download Application Form B :
Last Date For Application Submission :
Monday, 21st January, 2019
Test Date :
Will be announced soon
- Detailed job description and terms and conditions for the posts are available at: www.nts.org.pk
- All the advertised positions are on contractual basis.
iii. No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted through Email and a list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on
- Quetta Safe City Project has the right to cancel these posts at any time.
- 5 % posts are reserved for disabled quota as per Rule 13, in sub-rule(1) of APT Rules 2009.
How To Apply:
- Please download the application form along with the prescribed test fee deposit slip from NTS website. Pay the fee in any of the country-wide online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL and MCB. Attach the paid copy of the deposit slip with the filled-up application form.
- Please send the complete Application form (Along with 2 colored photographs and a copy of your CNIC) to NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad, up to 000 October, 2018.
- Incomplete applications, and received after due date will not be entertained. Do not send applications by hand.
- Do not attach copies of academic certificates at this stage.
Project Director, Quetta Safe City, Phone # (081) 9203537, Web: www.balochistan.gov.pk
For Further Information Please Contact
National Testing Service-Pakistan NTS Headquarter: Plot 96, Street # 04, H-8/1, Islamabad