QUAID-I-AZAM UNIVERSITY ISLAMABAD Ph.D ADMISSION
Applications from Pakistani/Foreign Nationals are invited for admission to Ph.D Programme of the University in the undermentioned discipline latest by 07-02-2019:
FACULTY OF NATURAL SCIENCES
HOW TO APPLY
- The Admission Data Summary Sheet can be downloaded from the QAU website (www.qau.edu.pk). along with a Bank Challan of the Habib Bank Ltd. OR Askari Bank Ltd. Amounting to Rs.2000/-. (Admission Forms are not available at QAU Campus).
- The applicants are advised to deposit the same in the Habib Bank Ltd. OR Askari Bank Ltd. In favour of the Treasurer. Quaid-i-Azam University. Islamabad (throughout the country with bank charges, non-refundable).
- The Bank Challan should be attached with the downloaded Admission Data Summary Sheet along with other requisite documents; otherwise the incomplete and late applications shall not be entertained.
- One copy of the downloaded Admission Data Summary Sheet duly filled in and supported by the attested copies of educational testimonials i.e. Certificates and Degrees must be submitted directly to the Chairperson, Department of Earth Sciences, QAU by hand/courier 07-02-2019 positively;
- The admission to Ph.D programme shall be made on the basis of cumulative merit to be determined from previous academic record, University written subject test and interview.
- Only the test pass applicants will appear before the interview /presentation of research proposals as per schedule of the Department/ Institute/ School/ Centre (DISC) concerned.
- The lists of the pass applicants shall be displayed on the notice boards of the relevant Department/ Institute/ School/Centre (DISC).
- Applicants appearing in the Entry Test must bring original CNIC for identification.
- If a test date is declared as holiday or for any reason. the test will be conducted on the next working day.
Applicants seeking admission in the undermentioned subject are required to appear in the Entry Test on the date, time and Venue mentioned below: –