Quaid E Azam Medical College Bahawalpur Jobs 2021
Applications are invited for recruitment of MO/WMO, on adhoc basis, AT CARDIAC CENTER, QUAID-E-AZAM MEDICAL COLLEGE, BAHAWALPUR.
- Prescribed application forms with detailed information are available in the office of the Principal, Quaid-e-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur, free of cost.
- All the certificates/documents/testimonials/experience certificates/Domicile/NIC/02-passport size photograph be attached with the application.
- The application form must reach the HRM Section of QMC within 21 -days of the publication.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the due date will not be entertained. No separate call letter for an interview will be issued.
- Latest Government Rules & Regulations /Policies will be followed regarding age limitation, age relaxation.
- General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male Candidates =5-Years and Female Candidates=8-Years.
- The provincial quotas shall be applicable for the above-mentioned posts 15% for Women, 5% for minorities, 3% for Disabled Persons (special person) and 20% quota government employees notified by S&GAD Department.
- Eligible Candidates appearing for an interview must bring the originals documents along with attested photocopies.
- Employees already serving should apply through proper channels from their respective departments along with NOC.
- Recruitment shall be made as per Government Recruitment Rules/Policy.
11 No TA/DA shall be permissible.
- Domicile – Punjab.
PROF. DR. SHAFQAT ALI TABASSUM
Principal / Head of Institutions, Quaid-e-Azam Medical College/B.V.Hospital/ Civil Hospital/J.F.H/SON, Bahawalpur.
TEL: 062-9250431, FAX: 062-9250432
OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL / HEAD OF INSTITUTIONS
QUAID- E -AZAM MEDICAL COLLEGE, BAHAWAL VICTORIA HOSPITAL
CIVIL HOSPITAL, JUBILEE FEMALE HOSPITAL & SCHOOL OF NURSING
BAHAWALPUR – PUNJAB – PAKISTAN
Phone No.062-9250431, Fax No.062-9250432