Punjab Workers welfare board Lahore is an autonomous body of the Government of Punjab and Human Resouce Department. The department has to invited applications for recruitment against the following vacancies:
Patwari, Tracer, Driver, Dak Runner, Naib Qasid
Advertisement: Advertisement is published on Sunday, June 30, 2019.
Terms & Conditions-
1 The candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria/qualification will be eligible to apply.
- The appointments will be on a contract basis initially for a period of one year, extendable on the basis of performance and requirement of the post.
- The appointments will be post-specific and non-transferable. Therefore, the candidates having domicile of the same district will be eligible to submit their applications (s) on plain paper indicating the name of the post.
- The candidates would be required to submit separate applications for each post, of Labour Colony and against the posts Head Office of Punjab Workers Welfare Board.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No T.A./D.A. will be admissible for the test/interview.
- The age limit against all the vacancies will be 18-30 years for male candidates and 18-33 for female candidates, inclusive of general relaxation granted by the government.
- No further age relaxation shall be granted beyond the duly prescribed age limit, which already includes 5 years general age relaxation as granted by the Government.
- Applications for the posts as mentioned at serial No. 1 (Ministerial Establishment of Head office of Punjab Workers Welfare Board, Lahore), complete in all respects, along with attested copies of testimonials, two fresh photographs and attested copy of CNIC, should reach the office of
Deputy Director (Admn), Punjab Workers Welfare Board, F/A-1, Khyber Block. Allama Iqbal Town, Lahore, on or before 20.07.2019 before the closing of office hours.
- Applications for the posts as mentioned at serial No. 2 (maintenance staff of Labour Colonies in Punjab ), complete in all respects, along with attested copies of testimonials, two fresh photographs and attested copy of CNIC, should reach the Labour Welfare office of concerned district, as per detail given below, on or before 20.07.2019 before closing of office hours.
- The applicants who will apply against the reserved quotas like 3% Disabled persons, 5% Minorities quota, 15% women quota and 20% Employees (serving/retired) children quota, would submit separate applications against each quota and would mention the relevant quota
clearly in their applications along with supporting documents/proof pertaining to the quota. However, the reserved quota posts will be filled through open merit in case of non-availability of eligible candidates.
- Chairman, Punjab Workers Welfare Board reserves the right to decrease or increase the number of advertised posts or cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reason at any stage.
- Applications received after due date shall not be entertained. s—