Punjab Workers welfare board Lahore is an autonomous body of the Government of Punjab and Human Resouce Department.
Punjab Workers welfare board Lahore Jobs 2023 Application Forms
Punjab Workers Welfare Fund. Lahore is an Autonomous Body of the Government of Punjab. Labour & Human Resource Department The Fund intends to invite applications for recruitment against the following vacant posts to be filled against Disabled Quota as per terms and conditions slated below:
Advertisement: Advertisement is published on Sunday, June 26, 2023.
Terms & Conditions-
- The candidates who fulfill the above-mentioned eligibility critcria’qualificalion will be entitled to apply.
- The appointments will be on a contract basis initially for a period of three (03) years, extendable on the basis of performance and requirements of the post.
- The appointments shall be post-specific and non-transferable. Therefore, the candidates hashing domicile of the same district shall be eligible to submit their applications (s) on plain paper indicating the name of the post and by attaching all necessary documents.
- The candidates would be required to submit separate applications for each post if they intend to apply for more than one post.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test/interview.
- No T.A./D.A. shall be admissible for test/interview.
- The age for recruitment against all vacancies will be 18 to 30 years for male candidates and 18-33 years for female candidates, inclusive of general age relaxation granted by the government
- No further age relaxation shall be granted beyond the duly prescribed age limit, as stated at serial No.7 above, which already includes 5 years general age relaxation for males & 8 years for females as granted by the Government.
- Applications for the posts as mentioned above, complete in all respects, along with attested copies of testimonials, academic degrees, experience certificate, two fresh photographs of passport size, and an attested copy of CNIC. should reach the Labour Welfare office of the concerned district, on or before 13.07.2021, before closing office hours.
- The applicant should submit their applications along with supporting documents/proof pertaining to their disability i.c. Valid Disability Certificate issued by tins competent authority.
- Chairperson. Punjab Workers Welfare Fund reserves the right to decrease or increase the
number of advertised posts or cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reason at any stage.
- Applications received after the due date or incompletely filled applications shall not be entertained.